Suikoden United and Irenic Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Alternate Unites (Very Minor Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well. I think the maximum level of a unite i 99. But we can neve really tell since it does not show a complete infosheet on it. But i think it affects success rate.

I haven't seen any of my unites fail yet actually... Since i only use Nymph attack or Allur attack at most times. I've never seen the True Friendship attack fail as well. I tend to wonder if they CAN fail at all... Maybe it's only applicable to some unite attacks...

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I didn't even know that they could fail. I thought they were a sure thing. I huess I'm just lucky. Some of those scenes sound very humorous.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried all the unites agin. I can't seem to get those failed attempts at all. Plus, seeing that frog keeps annoying me already. But what i would like to see is the Nymph attack failing. I could use a laugh with Viki in it. Has anyone seen any other unite fail, besides Lino & Flare's, Gau & Dario's , and the True ninja atk?

Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've only seen a part of one attack fail for me. That was when I used Berserker Attack and suddenly felt nature's call. After doing my buisness, I got back and only saw the part where Gau was staring at the great blue yonder. hehe

Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Only Dario/Gau, Flare/Lino, and the Ninja Team attack seem to have 'failure' animations. The Ninja Team attack also seems to have the highest chance of failing, somewhere along the lines of 1/3.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

are you talking about the true ninja attack with akaghi, mizuki and kate or just the ninja attack with akaghi and mizuki. since the ninja attack does not fail, or at least it hasn't for me. the only one i have seen fail is the berserker attack with dario and gau.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The True Ninja Attack, with the frog being summoned.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bah that's a crappy attack anyways. only does like 200 earth damange to each enemy.

Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:? uhh.....

do you guys have a complete list of unite attack?

I only have Double sword attack for Lazlo & Kika and True Friendship attack for Lazlo & Snowe. It's the only combo attacks that I got even after I finish the game :|

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Friendship Attack - Lazlo and Snowe *begining of the game*

True Friendship Attack - Lazlo and Snowe *end of the game*

Double Sword Attack - Lazlo and Kika

Ninja Attack- Akaghi and Mizuki

True Ninja Attack - Akaghi, Mizuki, and Kate *worst unite attack*

Bow and Arrow Attack - Aldo and Ted

Barrage Attack 1 - Aldo, Flare and Ted

Barrage Attack 2 - Flare, Lo Hak and Ted

Barrage Attack 3 - Aldo, Fredrica and Ted

Barrage Attack 4 - Fredrica, Lo Hak and Ted

Beauty Attack - Ameria, Jeane and Kika

Giant Sword Attack A - Mitsubua and Selma

Giant Sword Attack B - Axel, Izak and Selma

Silver Attack - Bartholemew, Ornan and Reinhold

Meow Attack - Champo, Cheipoo and Nalkul

Love Love Attack - Charlemangne and Reinbach

Berserker Attack - Dario and Gau

Spear Attack - Eugene, Lino En Kuldes and Rahel

Family Attack - Flare and Lino En Kuldes

Allure Attack - Gretchen, Jeane and Kika

Physical Attack - Helga and Karl

Adonis Attack - Helmut, Hervey and Sigurd

Pirate Attack - Hervey and Sigurd

Reverse Adonis Attack - Jermey, Travis and Tristian

Knight Attack - Jewel, Keneth, Paula and Tal

Sorcerer Attack - Katarina and Konard

Sibling Attack - Lo Fong, Lo Hak and Lo Seng

Nymph Attack - Millay, Rita and Viki

Master/Pupil Attack - Pablo and Warlock

Fisherman Attack - Shiramine and Ugetsu

bam that's all.

Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if anybody wants to read this, but I am sure Gengen and his sidekick have got an alternate Unite-Attack. No, that's a lie. I am not sure. How does the attack usually look like? I think they're doing something common, but maybe I am wrong. Besides, I saw them an attack in which Gabocha and Gengen and approximately 100 other Kobolds overwhelm the enemy. This isn't the usual attack, is it?

The Fool
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
I don't know if anybody wants to read this, but I am sure Gengen and his sidekick have got an alternate Unite-Attack. No, that's a lie. I am not sure. How does the attack usually look like? I think they're doing something common, but maybe I am wrong. Besides, I saw them an attack in which Gabocha and Gengen and approximately 100 other Kobolds overwhelm the enemy. This isn't the usual attack, is it?

No, that's Gengen and Gabocha's secret unite. You can boost the chance of getting it by winning a Dog Whistle from the Climbing Minigame.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there anywhere a list available, which item causes which effect? I mean the sunglasses and motor oil and these things... Some effects do I already know, but it would be cool to know the purpose of all these items. What the heck do I do with a smile? I want to know if it's worthwhile to pay money for the game.

The Fool
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
Is there anywhere a list available, which item causes which effect? I mean the sunglasses and motor oil and these things... Some effects do I already know, but it would be cool to know the purpose of all these items. What the heck do I do with a smile? I want to know if it's worthwhile to pay money for the game.

You can check a guide on GameFAQs, or you can tell me each unite item and I tell you some info on them. Speaking of info, that Fancy Smile item increase the Fancy Lad Attack and, if I'm not mistaken, the Knight Attack.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Holy Paladin, that's a nice offer. I will remember it and ask you, if I want to know something special.

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: