Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

S3 statue room

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: S3 statue room Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why can't I put anything on the smaller pedestals in the statue room? I can put stuff on the big pedestal and the smaller ones scattered in the castle and the painting, but not the ones in the statue room. Am I just being stupid or what's going on?
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe its only the extremely expensive ones that are allowed to go there, like the Knight Statue.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you can only put one S statue in the middle. the rest are like hex dolls and crap like that.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe those slots are for statues without "S." The biggest pedestal are for "S" statues.

Dragon statue, Knight statue, Goddess statue, Hex Doll, are those I can remember.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, what all the posters above said are true. The large pedestal in the middle is only for statues with the letter "S" after their name (ex. Dragon Statue S). The smaller pedestals are for statues without the letter "S" after their names.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, if I can't put S statues in the small pedestals, that means that I won't be able to put small statues on the big pedestal? Aww, 3 hex dolls would look great. :P

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And if you get five of one type of statue (like 4 hex dolls and a Hex Doll S), you'll get a cool visual effect.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Captain Hero wrote:
So, if I can't put S statues in the small pedestals, that means that I won't be able to put small statues on the big pedestal? Aww, 3 hex dolls would look great. :P

that would be correct. kind of dumb to cause i thought you could put all S statues in that room since you can get many of them.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: