Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Creature Would You Be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Creature Would You Be?
Lycan{Werewolf}
25%
 25%  [ 13 ]
Vampire
47%
 47%  [ 24 ]
Centaur
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Satyr
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Mermaid
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 51

Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose to be a centaur for a few reasons.

One, you are always in complete control of yourself, and while your physical appearance would be altered, it would be altered in a way that would make you able to run faster and be stronger. The only way it'd be weird would be fitting into small places and the digestive system I guess. I would be a centaur that sits all the time though, because I'm a pretty lazy guy.

And in this day and age, if horses could think, Nike would be make some pretty sweet shoes for them, I bet. None of that horseshoe crap.

My second choice would be werewolves, because they are generally awesome. But I do not like the idea of not being able to control myself. And, depending on what kind of werewolf you are (what writer's interpretation of them), sometimes you could only go nuts once a month. I would probably opt for the werewolves in Underworld over Centaurs if I thought war was a good thing, but since I like to just chill, I think centaur would be the best choice.

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno, I voted to be a vampire. They are complete masters of the dark, although they have several weaknesses. I prefer the Suikoden perception of Vampires, where there aren't weaknesses such as the cross or holy water, and where vampires can walk on daylight after they gain enough strenght. I think they are the best of all of these

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vampire.... i play as vampire (that thing on my signature), my avatar is a vampire an i create some characters based on vampire. I like vampire. At least vampire can fly. :) :) .

Btw, what is Satyr? I haven't heard about that. Sorry if anyone has already explained in previous pages. I just read the first page.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

psylo, a Satyr is sort of a combination of a goat and a human. This is how it should look like.

I hope that helped. :D
psylo

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes, thank you. Now i know. So, the pooling is about Wolf, Bat, Horse, Goat and Fish.
Thank's a lor, Ryusei. :)
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:

I hope that helped. :D

I definitely wouldn't want to look like this, I would rather be a fully transformed goat rather than a satyr.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd probably be a vampire... hehe. Apart from being a slave to the desire for blood it can't be that bad of a life, staying up late, sleeping during the day, having "brides", yep Neclord had it good.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As a vampire, Neclord did have it good. Until he got killed, that is. You see, because of staying up late, sleeping during the day, and having lots of women, Neclord became one of the most hated people ever. Soon enough, he got exterminated. That is another reason why I don't want to be a vampire.
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since I had no choice to choose being a transformer -lol- i'd rather be a vampire, most reasons have been exposed and the control of yourself would be really important... so you could choose who to eliminate... Treasury guys would have serious problems with me... :*laugh*:
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well do you believe if Neclord was another creature he would be better? Being a vampire just gave him the power to do his misdeeds. Look at Sierra, she's a vampire and she's still alive and well :!: :!: :!:

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I think Neclord could be better if he wasn't a vampire. Sierra was nice, because she didn't party as often as Neclord did, and she didn't have any women. If Neclord was, say, a normal person, he wouldn't be sucking blood, taking brides, and making zombies out of corpses. So, yeah. I think he'd be better if he isn't a vampire.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey hey, don't go giving Satyrs a bad rap. Traditionally in the Greek culture they spend their times chasing Nymphs around and being playful nature dieties. Most notable of the Satyrs was Pan, the God of Nature. Still, Satyrs are cool creatures too. No one hunts Satyrs, they have no real enemies, they spend all their time living in the wild, enjoying bachelorhood (however it's spelled). All their neccesities are met since the God of Nature is one of their kind. I mean, yeah, they have goat legs, that's kind of a drawback but at least you're not hated as a Werewolf or Vampire, hunted like a Mermaid or constantly seen as a wild savage like the Centaurs. Centaurs may get a knowledgable reputation but that's only accredited to Chiron, the only known Centaur scholar. All others were known to get drunk and go on rampages, well, in general. All the stories I've looked over anyways. So yeah, don't judge Satyrs by their cover.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nimble Jack

Guard of the Old Way

319192 Potch
250 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guys are talking about vampires partying, but Satyrs really party a lot more. First off, for a vampire a party would probably have to have refreshments, i.e. people. People enough for a vampire party may be hard to come by, making vampire parties few and far between, and they would probably dwindle down at the end becuase nobody is there anymore. Satyrs aren't limited by such constraints, all they need to party is a bond fire, a lute or other instrument and some Nymphs and they got it made.

As for the goat feet, that would just make it harder for them to fall down. Mountain goats being surefooted and all. Not to mention the Nike point brought up by Saul, I figure if Centaurs have new kicks then Satyrs can get in on that action as well.
Cleife

Sand Raider

142654 Potch
300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I've choosen to be a Centaur. I think, they are a cool creatures. As far as I know they are a great archer. But in other games I found them using a spear (Monster Rancher 2). Physical appearance doesnt matter for me.

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are all good choices if you ask me.

Satyrs Playing in the woods all day long. Playing music, sleeping with nymphs, and partying with Dionysus can't be all that bad.

lycans heh, people may think your normal and pick on you, but if you are like the lycans in several video games including Suikoden you can transform into your true form and take care of them.

Mermaids They sung a song about it nuff said. OKay, Okay it most likely be the same as a satyr but you will be under the sea. And you will probably be partying with Poseidon instead.

Vampire It has been seen in several animes and video games that Vampires don't always have to hide from the sun and they don't always need blood, also you don't have to be evil. Looking at vampires from Darkstalkers, Suikoden, and Trinity Blood I believe I would personally favor them over anything else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: