Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Creature Would You Be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Creature Would You Be?
Lycan{Werewolf}
25%
 25%  [ 13 ]
Vampire
47%
 47%  [ 24 ]
Centaur
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Satyr
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Mermaid
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 51

Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was a tough desision between mermaid and vampire. I choose vampire just for the fact that I'd hate being bound to the Ocean. Yet the thought of a Atlantic type setting (The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney Movie), just sounds soo amazing. And the Ocean has always been something that has so much size and beauty...

Unfortuantly though I last minute picked a vampire for most of the reasons already given :-P. Although I've been thinking about it, and being a bloodthirsty monster seems very difficult to adapt in a real-life socieity. I mean think about a donor? You can just scower the streets and kill people at random for their blood. You'd have to find someone who would allow you too and wouldn't go and tell someone.. You'd also have to find a job that accepts that you can NEVER show up durring the day. Which leaves you having to live in the city most likely. I don't know...there just seems to be so many setbacks now..

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i voted for warewolf. i dont know why really i just think that they are cool. and i guess it would be cool to be able to be normal every once in a while. so it would be cool to be able to change into and back from. at least thats how i feel...

thanks buff for the banner..... again
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going with werewolf because I have a soft spot for wolves, even though they are more than capable of ripping my face off.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i went vampire, because Lycan{Werewolf}, Centaur, and mermaids remind me of furries, which i hate, and i have no idea what a Satyr is. but if its furry, i don't want anything to do with it.

anyway, i've always liked vampires. cool powers, no reflection or shadow, increased strength.... all cool. i'm sure i woulnd't have a problem drinking blood. if you're a vampire, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went ahead with werewolves. I would have chosen vampires, if not for the troubles of being one in this year and age as Masaya said. It would really be hard to live as a vampire in modern times. I would have to live in jail all my life for killing people for their blood if I was a vampire. At least werewolves would have less problems than a vampire would have, so I chose them.

Last edited by Ryusei on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would be a Lycan{Werewolf} because its got a bad temper like me and i have the same speed as it (i keep on getting told to slow down)

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would be a mer.... uh man! I associate the merfolk with music and I'm a music freak. Not to mention mermaids are darn hawt!
Petty details aside, I believe it's the most peaceful of those races even more so than stayrs and centaurs. :D
Malvagio

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose to be a Vampire..based on my love to stay up all night, sleep during the day, and wearing lots of black clothing. I almost chose Werewolf since I am a hairy bastard by nature, but Vampire seems to be more fitting I suppose. :*laugh*:

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
blue_lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well shaun i guess you and i would try to kill each other. i mean ever see van helsing?

thanks buff for the banner..... again
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess that I'd go with being a Lycan (werewolf) if I was given the choice. I think it is the second worst for drawbacks, which have all been mentioned before, but seems to appeal to me the most off of the list. I narrowed it down to Vampire and Lycan for the most part, the others didn't have that much appeal.

It would be a disadvantage if you couldn't control the Lycan features but if you're worried about that stuff then you can always take measures to dampen the effects or if you're smart and lucky you just may be able to negate them altogether. It might involve someone you can trust, a good strong set of chains and a steel cage and plenty of tranquilizers and painkillers but I think that it can be done by a clever individual.

You're also not forced to spend all of your time away from the sun. I happen to like going out during the day even if I don't do that much. I don't think I could live away from the sun for the rest of my life and I'd like to have the freedom of not being tied to my fellow man. Yes, even if I am some type of supernatural monster I'll still think of myself as human. After all, humans are superior.
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to be a Lycan because in the day i would be human and accepted by other humans, but by night i would be a cool wolf. but i would of course try to use my power to help people and probably hide at night so no one would get killed
crushedvelvet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose mermaid.

But now I wish I didn't. I hate cold water.

I changed my mind. I'd rather be a vampire.

Because of the superpowers and the possibility of turning into a bat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vampire...Sierra Mikain chasing after me? Alright, gigity, giggity goo!

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i pick lycan werewolf i would to ripp people apart then sucking blood out of there neck anytime and it makes it easier to hide the body in pieces then a whole body would.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've chosen vampire for various reasons.... most of which I'm not going to bother going into for fear of sounding odd/off my rocker/creepy. ^__^

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: