Suikoden United and Illusional Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

garment in Lino's room
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maverick

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: garment in Lino's room Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is the role of the i beleive its fancy garb or something like that, that can be found in Lino's room after you recruit flare. Also it seems you can return it to the closet after you take it. Any ideas?
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe it allows Lino to dress up in his ever-so-garish King robes that he wears in that one scene when returning to Obel, Snowe style. I never found it, so I dunno. Just guessing here. >_>
Jeanemon

23356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you take it, Flare looks for it in the ending. I think he'll wear it during the ending if you don't take it.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you leave the garb alone, then Lino will wear it during the ending sequence. Else, he'll remain in his usual costume throughout.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting, I will have to try taking it on the new game+. It's a shame you can't have him wear it in battles like Snowe's different outfits, I think it looks much better than his normal clothes.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I accidently posted to my nation's board instead of hear asking about this same sort of thing. I was hoping there was a way to get him to change in battle, but I hadn't even gotten as far as finding his costume in the closet.

Still working on those other Snowe outfits, too. Only got the noble garb. And that I got by accident while looking for the Pirate King Boots.
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a pretty cool easter egg. I wish I had tried it
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, personally i like Lino's normal outfits. How often do you see kings wearing a simple coat and exposing his body wherever he goes...
shadowdragonknight

12727 Potch
1326 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i see
i will try it
Wuziwuzi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

me too
What about a oufits of Snowe !!!!
Lynn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wuziwuzi, there's already a thread talking about Snowe's alternate outfits. Take a look there, I posted some (badly-taken) photos of one of them, if you're curious. :)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fuji2

Pirates in Tights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im definately gonna leave it alone so he will wear it in the end cuz honestly his normal clothes are ok but i wanna see him in his dressy clothes for the ending
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You get an extra scene in the ending, as said up there, where flare and lino look for it. Then Lino decides what hes wearing is ok, and he wears his regular costume for the ending ceremony.

If you dont touch it, or put it back, he'll wear his weird clothes for the ceremony.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey im curious about this too, i guess i should try it.

And maybe ill get Snowes outfits too some day when im bored.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its a small scene but it is an extra scene in the ending so its worth seeing once :)

And i could not find snowes damn outfits! I spent ages just sitting in the harbors net fishing, pulled up all the equipment and windowsets and god knows what but no sign of his clothes.

He finished the last boss wearing rags ;_; so sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: