Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Passing Judgment [spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Nao. When Keen asked what he thought about the hero, he said that he should grow more mints.

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IIRC, Ted just whines about how he wants to be left alone...

I felt bad for pelting the lottery guy (forget his name... >_>) with a massive barrell. I mean, he's wicked old...and he sounded like a good guy on the first two questions. Then on the third...HE ADMITTED TO CHEATING ON THE LOTTERY.

I'm just glad the old chap wasn't permanently hurt. >_>

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best was forgiving one of the Mermaids. Her response was something like "Is this all? I heard there would be water falling from the ceiling." I wonder what her response would have been if I condemned her? ^_^
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's far more fun to drop filing cabinents on them than forgive the. :P My poor, unforgiven crew.
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
The best was forgiving one of the Mermaids. Her response was something like "Is this all? I heard there would be water falling from the ceiling." I wonder what her response would have been if I condemned her? ^_^

I got that one on my first playthrough, so the second time I tried punishing all the mermaids (what a bastard I am). Sadly, I ended up dropping blunt objects on all of them. I don't think the object you drop is random.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh that's horrible! Poor Lilan! She's so small, that just... ow! It's one things to have blunt objects dropped on, say, Dario, but jeez. I thought from what I was seeing that the women were mostly getting the cold water, and only about half the men were getting blunt objects.

If no one's done it by the time I get to that point in a replay, I'm doing a guide on the Confessional. You know, like an in-depth FAQ for gamefaqs.

Wonder if you get more people if you forgive more often than not? If you start condemning everyone, if they were smart when they made this, the flow of people coming should stop much quicker as word got around. But who knows - yet - if they thought it through this much.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only people I didn't forgive were Chadli (after the tree dropped on him he said something like, "That would have hurt if I didn't have my helmet on") and Dario.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's already a confession room faq in gamesfaq... Although it's still incomplete...

The one that says ... for all response i believe is kate... Yet, this makes me wonder who's the person who commented that Akhagi and Mizuki looks compatible... Perhaps it's Ramada.. But i could've sword it was a girl saying that...

Oh and i dropped something really hard on the fella who replied all ... And i dropped on Bang(lottery old man) too...

I believe of all the confessions, Katarina's is the best... Not only does it give a very deep insight into her own background, she's the only one that actually confesses properly... The others are mostly just commenting and stuff...

There were many confessions that were pretty pointless... Like the one that said all ... and Gau obviously, although he did say that the Hero is strong... Jeane's was just as pointless, and the two Nay kobolds so in love with Chiepoo is just....
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, you're right. That wasn't there last time I looked at the page. Hell, there're a -lot- more faqs there now, actually. There were just three in-depthers last time I visited the site ^_^;;
Orion the Mage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How do you get keen?
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You go to Middleport with Sigurd in your party (during or after the Reinbach mission). After the scene between the two, then you remove Sigurd and then go back and talk to Keen. Keen will offer to join if you are willing to pay 10,000 potch (I think).

Official Smoke Bomb User

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
You go to Middleport with Sigurd in your party (during or after the Reinbach mission). After the scene between the two, then you remove Sigurd and then go back and talk to Keen. Keen will offer to join if you are willing to pay 10,000 potch (I think).

yeah that was annoying. Good old Deb, her psychic ramblings sent me there.
now if only I can get the room to work. Nooo I need to come alone. that guy freeks me out. Judge to his heart's content. sounds like he needs some help as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that judging people was the best new mini game out of all the ones that were new. I thought that it was fun to learn more about the people, and yet finally get to hurt the ones that you don't like at all.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Kobold about Katarina.When she said that thing about the thing(lol spoiler) i was like ''what the heck!!!!???'',i never saw that coming.Thank Keen for that.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is her confession the lovely little revelation Konami spilled the beans about on their own website?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: