Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Gallery] Kids from S3 in the future
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: [Gallery] Kids from S3 in the future Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is somewhat in reply to what The_Hot_Ice said in his topic, Characters from Suikoden III in future games?

Except this time, I made a sketch of what i think they'll look like and my speculations! Basically this is just for rating but i'm interested on what you have to say on what they look like.

[PS. I ask the moderators to move this if ever it may be the wrong forum. Not sure where to post this...]

This is a span of 10 years later,...
(Too bad they're just sketches. I am too lazy!)

Hope you like them!
Ernie, Alanis, Melville
Elliot, Rody, Cecile, Thomas
Shabon, Sanae Y., Arthur, Kid

Ernie: I think she'd look good as a librarian...
Alanis: St. Loa Knight's Silver Maiden, but instead the Crimson maiden!
Melville: St Loa Knight's Swordsman of Courage.
Elliot: St. Loa Knight's Swordsman of Faith.
Rody: Magician who finally leaves Estella to pursue a better magic career!
Cecile: Budehuc Castle Battle Squad Commander. Currently married to Thomas! XD
Thomas: I added a ponytail! Simply because i think he's too lazy to cut his hair in 10 years!
Shabon: Kenpo fighter still having the love for dance and now avoiding pedophilic freaks.
Sanae Y.: Loving mother of soe children with "I don't know who". Still has the same fighting spirit as her own mother.
Arthur: Now heading the Zexen Chronicle with added help from a robust informant who still plays detective games...
Kid: As childish as ever... He somehow solves cases decently now having a success rate of 1:3...

I really dreamed of helping Konami design Suikoden characters... All i need now is the right program... (Which i'm downloading now! :D)

[EDIT: Added the colored versions of some sketches. May be constantly updated if i have time.]

Ernie, Alanis, Melville CG
- Done in openCanvas 3.03

Last edited by VikiFanatic on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice drawing Viki. Uhh I hope I can draw too but unfortunately no.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is very very good. I like creative concepts like this. Make more!
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Got it! Once i get the right program i can do a coloring style similar to that of S2 and S3! :D You have to wait for a month though... Goo dthing my specialty is sketching! XD

Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa, those are really nice character designs. Especially the St Loa Knights (I really, really want to see them retruning) and Cecile. How about CGing some of them?
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

those are most excellent; i like the way you've kept in with the original artist's style, instead of going with a 'personal' approach to it like most fanart *nothing against it, i just have a preference for keeping with original design for aging younger characters.*

it would be great to see them in a future suikoden *many believe at least thomas will figure in a future plot, possibly as the new twr bearere* as adults, much like what you've done.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those are really good, my favorite is the drawing of Shabon, because she looked like she has aged the most, to maybe 18-20 years old.

Keep up the good work, and I wan't to see what you can do once you get the coloring program.
A GIRL DAMMNIT!!

Jiggly Wiggly Gigglers

103267 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like a lot the draw of shabon,good work¡
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
Quote:

Got it! Once i get the right program i can do a coloring style similar to that of S2 and S3! :D You have to wait for a month though... Goo dthing my specialty is sketching! XD

You might want to try Open Canvas.

All the way to the edge of this world
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

very good, i too would like to see more of these thing, vikifanatic truly is a new fressh air that refresh our site and mind hahahaha sorry , i wnet into my poet-philosopher mode.hahaha!
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic, I like these sketches (especially Alanis and Cecile's).

You are a gifted artist, and you can put your talent to good use (whether it be for designing game characters in the future or for starting your own manga).
You've got what it takes!

This is a very good topic. I like it!
Your predictions sound reasonable too.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You might want to try Open Canvas.

I have it already! I'll make some CG's when i can! :D

Quote:

those are most excellent; i like the way you've kept in with the original artist's style, instead of going with a 'personal' approach to it like most fanart *nothing against it, i just have a preference for keeping with original design for aging younger characters.*

That's my rule wen it comes to fanarts. I keep it in the original style! Me can't draw guys very well but i try! :D I might make some of Belle or Mel.

Quote:

You are a gifted artist, and you can put your talent to good use (whether it be for designing game characters in the future or for starting your own manga).
You've got what it takes!

Thankies, Sarah! That's really a good boost for me! I'll update this again when i CG or add more!

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooo, Melville looks.... dark. And I still think Thomas will end up taking Muto's advice and grow a beard.

Good stuff. I, too, would like to see more.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, those are good. I guess I can draw also, but mine are not that good (they are people without noses or ears). I guess I can draw alright, but I am nowhere as good as you.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Wow, those are good. I guess I can draw also, but mine are not that good (they are people without noses or ears). I guess I can draw alright, but I am nowhere as good as you.

lol practice makes perfect... those drawings there probably took around 10+minutes each... I can draw also... pretty good :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: