Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Harmonian National Drag Festival
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Harmonian National Drag Festival Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, after having some fun with Black Fang's new title with SARSadmin I was inspired and decided to make this week "National Week of the Drag Queen" within Harmonia. I apologise in advance if anyone here is legitimately transexual or a transvestite but the point of the fesitval isn't to mock anyone, it is to just have fun in a crazy kind of way.

Personally I think a lot of fun can be had breaking gender roles and as such there will be a variety of activities through the week throughout the Holy Queendom of Harmonia. To help start the festivities here is a video of me having a makeover and being dressed up in an androgynous manner when I lived in Japan last year: http://www.in-solis.com/saben/vid.html

Now you may be wondering why I am posting a Harmonian topic in a public forum, well, in order to get the trannie spirit flowing through the whole of Suikox I want all members to contibute to the Drag Festival in any way, possible. Guys post pictures of yourself made up as a girl, edit pics of Viktor and put him in a dress, change your avatar image to something befitting the festival- substantial contributions may even garner precious Harmonian soldiers! And girls, don't feel left out, it is quite possible for a girl to be a Drag KING, you know!

As for Harmonians I will go into more detail privately about the special arrangements for members of our proud nation. Visit the Harmonian National Forums soon for more details!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is great, I'll see what I can do even though I'm not a Harmonian. Expect some mockery (well not insulting though) of the Harmonian characters. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*is slightly creeped out by topic*

Hey, if you wanna burn your soldiers, more power to ya I guess... :?

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, I think this belongs more in the nation's forums since it seems to be a Harmonian festival. :/ I don't see a lot of reason to participate if I'm not a Harmonian citizen; unless it's a board-wide thing I don't really think it belongs here. *shrug* Differnce of opinion, I guess.

And I'm way ahead of the curve - My avatar already has both a male and a female in it. :p NO MATTER WHAT, THE QUEENDOM OF FALENA IS READY. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll try to whip up some sprites of Harmonians or something for you, but I've got to finish the Queedom of Falena's banners I started uhm, about a month ago (*shame*) first.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I would have kept it in the National Forums except that I will be holding a world-wide competition for everyone to participate in. This gives my members more incentive to try and win as they get to compete against other nations. I guess part of posting it here was wanting other people to actually understand the joke and not just look at Harmonians like they are weirdoes, but also the idea was to make it a more integrated activity, that's why I am opening the competition aspect to everyone. I'll be posting the details soon and I'm sure the competition will be quite fierce and non-Harmonians try to win Harmonian soldiers and Harmonians try to keep the soldiers in the motherland where they belong!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if I caught his meaning, it started in Harmonia and he's trying to get everyone to do it...

EDIT: That was in reference to the post before the last...sorry.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.

Last edited by Lunarblade on Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.geocities.com/fsumensrugby/drag-queen.jpg

This queen here will be the first to take part in yer festival. He doesn't know what this Soy-Kwee-Dent thing is, though.
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks kind of like Ronald McDonald, only without the clown makeup and with a heavier set jaw.... maybe I'm just being thrown by the yellow and red....
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My av and sig alone actually is just enough,it shows my un-machoism. but you all lucky bastards, i have some photos of a very pretty queen. Oh yes she will took part in the festival, here she is :

before the right treatment :
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8205/img03547mn.jpg

after :
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/5013/sissme3ay.jpg
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/1959/sissme27jk.jpg (nice boobs eh?)
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/7806/img03518gl.jpg

(I know that I remind you of Anna Nicole Smith, but don't fall in love with me, I'm too good for you all lowly men :mrgreen: )

Actually, the later was the pic that taken in my room before I go to my uni festival 2 months ago, all full with artificial breasts. Too bad I didn't have any wig.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, life is officially NOT fair when SCHALA has better boobs than I do. *sulks*

... :mrgreen:

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't feel so bad, at least yours is genuine :mrgreen:

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, we win, Jowstonians. j/k Great job, Schala. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn Schala good stuff! So Harmonia finaly has to have a drag week.......*sigh* Kids don't ever become mods for Harmonia!!! Stay in school or you'll have to put up with this!!! :shock:
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, wow... That was pretty darn funny, Schala! If I had some more feminine clothes, I might try something like that, but since I don't... Well...

*ahem*

Besides, if I do something, I'll go all out, and my mom would freak out if I started trying to put on makeup!

With that said! Here's an interesting pick of Bishop Sasarai!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/gohan826/Sasarai-Drag.jpg

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With a drag master and a pristess, I wonder what will harmonia become in the near future ? :) Saben's new avatar look fabulous BTW.

Anyway, Sai, that pic is crazy. The body if I'm not forget come from the vampire maid in Suikogaiden 1, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: