Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Ages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Character Ages Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The official guide published in Japan has the ages of every character written within, so I will list these here (spelling of names based on guide).
It's in the order of Japanese phonetics as well to make things confusing for you.

Hero Unknown
Akaghi 22
Axel 26
Ameria 21
Aldo 24
Izak 50
Wendel 17
Warlock 68
Ugetsu 31
Ornan 42
Karl 34
Katarina 30
Kika Unknown
Gretchen 25
Kate 28
Keneth 18
Gau 41
Konrad 56
Jeane Unknown
Jeremy 27
Sigurd 25
Charlemagne 43
Jewel 16
Shiramine 36
Snowe 19
Selma 31 (elf years)
Dario 35
Tal 21
Chiepoo 19 (nekobold years)
Champo 17 (nekobold years)
Ted Unknown (about 150 years old)
Travis 22
Trishtan 25
Nalkul 18 (nekobold years)
Hervey 25
Bartholomew 32
Pablo 22
Viki 16
Flare 20
Frederica 27
Helga 32
Helmut 27
Paula 17
Maxine 25
Mizuki 19
Mitsuba 15
Millay 16
Eugene 16
Schtolteheim Reinbach III 30
Reinhold 37
Rita 13
Lino En Kuldes 44
Rachel 20
Lo Seng 33
Lo Hak 18
Lo Fong 224
Agnes 18
Adrienne 21
Igor 44
Etienne 22
Ema 44
Elenor Silverberg 55
Oskar 42
Oleg 40
Gareth 45
Keen 64
Carrie 20
Gunter 40
Gary 47
Kevin 35
Chadli 21
Jango 46
Setsu 50
Cedric 20
Tanya 17
Taisuke 33
Desmond 30
Deborah 60
Tov 27
Nao 30
Nataly 19
Nabokov 34
Nalleo 14
Nico 19
Noah 12
Basil 17
Pam 34
Haruto 26
Bang 63
Phil 32
Brec 39
Funghi 20
Pecola 45
Perrault 23
Mao 30
Manu 38
Micky 29
Yu 28
Rakgi 9
Ramada 28
Lilan 14
Lilin 15
Liloon 18
Lilen 22
Lilon 29
Rikie 28
Louise unknown
Rene 14
Queen of Obel Unknown
Graham Cray 45
Cray's son 9
Glen Cott 53
Govonor 62
Troy 31
Lord Vingerhut 58
Brandeau Unknown
Reinbach II 60
Rakgi's father Unknown
Leknaat Unknown
Man in Robe Unknown

Curiously, Colton's entry is missing from this guide.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still can't believe Oleg is in this game. He was probably the most annoying character in Shadow of Destiny. Homonculus would have been a far better choice....if Konami could figure out how to rationalize having a genie in the Suikoden world.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kika's age unknown? I can see some people speculating that she's got the True Falcon Rune attached to her (the tatoo on her back being it of course).

I wish they would say the hero's age for a change, although I can guess he's in his late teens.
And Mitsuba 15? Wow. Thought she was 18 at least. I wonder how can she lift a 2-hand sword.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mitsuba looked 15 to me or younger. I guess it took alot of training to lift a two-handed sword. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't another kid in a previous Suikoden use a two-handed sword? How many years difference is there between Nekolbold and Elf and Human years (Such as there being 3 Human years for every elf year...)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think even Konami knows that answer, MMan9000. They probably write their ages in Nekobold years and Elf years so that you know how old they'd be if they were a human. I doubt they really have a conversion chart or even care to go farther, they're just acknowledging that Nekobolds and Elves age differently than Humans.

And Elenor Silverberg definitely doesn't look 55 to me, though she must be old enough to have some previous dispute with Graham (right?). The Silverburgs in general age well. :)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Slow Wolf wrote:
I still can't believe Oleg is in this game. He was probably the most annoying character in Shadow of Destiny. Homonculus would have been a far better choice....if Konami could figure out how to rationalize having a genie in the Suikoden world.

You're right. This is a very strange occurrence. Could this be the first cameo of sorts in a suikoden game? I really wasn't sure that you were talking about the same Oleg, but I checked out game art of both games, and they're identical! It doesn't surprise me, though, since Kawano did the art for both games.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They must have run out of ideas for characters or something. Oleg really doesn't do anything in Suikoden 4 after he joins you. He's sort of like Marlowe from Suikoden 2.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think there will be more cameos from other Konami games (mostly RPGs) I guess it would be fun to see someone from Ephemeral Fantasia (probably Clair-she might be the only character that would fit in the game) despite the fact that it wasn't that good of a game.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Marshmallow wrote:
Could this be the first cameo of sorts in a suikoden game?

I once saw a character from Jade Cocoon similar to Leknaat, I might be wrong about it but the hero's mother in Jade Coccon reminded a lot of Leknaat (it might be because of the same appearance and personality of these two characters).

I myself don't prefer any kind of cameo because it doesn't make sense how that same character is in tow different unrelated games.

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose for Nekobolds considering they are well cats maybe it goes by cat years in comparison to human years so it's what five or six years for every human year? Thats just my estimation though so who knows. In that case Chiepoo would be about four years old in human years? Somehow with that i dont think they are going on cat years to human years ratio though that would make sense dont you think? Actually forget that entire thing considering that they would also have to apply that to Kobolds and dog years.

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm... Viki's age still remains constant because of time and space distortion... She should get medication fr her sneezes!!!

Viki: *sniffle* Sorry....

Anyway, Regarding the cameos. Cameos may be a good way to advertise or make a game more intriguing. I do hope they know what they're doing. It's gonna be hard if all 108 will be formed in majority full of cameos.... :(

Col Ahiru

Demon Duckizzards of Doom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, thanks for the info, boss. I've been looking for their ages all over the place since the game came out, and in my first visit here in the last couple of months I instantly get something I've been looking for. It's what makes this board great. :)

I have a question, though: Is Lo Fong 22, 24, or somehow actually 224? I'm thinking that's a typo of some kind, but I just wanted to be sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: