Suikoden Utopian and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Craaaaaaaazy "If Suikoden Were a Movie" Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: The Craaaaaaaazy "If Suikoden Were a Movie" Topic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they made movies out of the various suikodens, who do you think would play the various stars of destiny? I'll start with a few.

Houser: Wesley Snipes
Elenor Silverberg: Susan Sarandon
Georg Prime: George Clooney

Okay, now other people go.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aha, this is a fun thread

Culgan : Richard Gere
Rikimaru : David Hasselhoff *laugh*
Seed : Camui Gackt
Elie : Winona Ryder
The news kid in suikoden 3 : Macaulay Culkin
Sarah : Liv Tyler
Barbarossa : Jack Black
Borus : Hugh Grant :mrgreen:
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I couldn't restrain myself from saying this!
Agares Blight> Pavarotti.
Yeah, it's a joke. I'm aware Agares isn't one of the Stars of Destiny, but I had to say this.
Now if you'll excuse me.

Oh, yeah. I had a Maths teacher that looked exactly like Anita, so maybe she can take the roles of Anita and Estella!
LOL
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Female Actresses:
Annabelle: Julia Roberts
Lucia: Halle Berry
Anne: Beyonce
Yuiri: Lucy Liu
Luce: Oprah Winfrey
Ayda: Sandra Bullock
Nina: Sarah Michael Galler

Male Actors:
Neclord: Andy Garsia
Pico: Johnny Depp
Jimba: Brad Pitt
Hauser: Laurence Fishburne
Kwanda Rossman: Colin Farrel
Hix: Tom Cruise
Mua: Gérard Depardieu

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On another forum we had a topic like this and wound up with a LOTR/Suikoden 3 crossover. XD
Thomas - Elijah Wood
Geddoe - Viggo Mortensen
Queen - Liv Tyler
Yuber - Orlando Bloom
Twaiken - John Rhys-Davies

I think there was more, I should go dig up that thread.

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha Culgan=Richard Gere. I've always noticed that resemblence after reading www.videogamerecaps.com They hate on Suikoden so bad.

Who is Camui Gackt? Please don't tell me it's that Squall dude....haha nooo Seed deserves much better.

I can most definately see Orli as Yuber, but only if he wore a lot of armor, since his frame is kind of small...but then again, Yuber seemed a bit smaller in S3 due to him not having his armor on...all in all, good match! I can't see Liv Tyler as anyone, with her breathy, air-y feminine voice. Grr I can't stand her.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ohh... never really visited this thread... interesting... hmm who may I ask is orli? the one to play Yuber...

I can imagine arnold swarzanegger (don't know how to spell his name) playing someone proper blonx... someone like Eikei or Fu Su Lu... (though I very much doubt he'll act now... or even put on a Tiger mask) but I guess there are other blonx people out there to play the hench characters... sylvester stalone... The rock and so on...

One of my favourite characters in the first suikoden... Pahn, most definately has to be played by Sylvester Stalone... pahn is well built (so is stalone) has a rather messed up face (hehehe) and a scruffy haircut, great resemblence i'll say...

I can even picture someone playing Pesmerga... though if there was a movie, he'd be the last person who'll be in it, with no story behind him at all... he will just be in on scene where all one hundred and eight stars of destiny gather... but if he was to be played... the right person will have to have the black hair to come down to cover some of the face... black hair... tanned skin... All I can think of to match that requirement is a brother called Nicolas Tse ( any chinqs here like myself should know him... Jackie Chans mate... in the latest Jackie Chan movie... New police story...) well he has the hair and skin... for the part in my opinion of course.

Actually, I can picture Tom Cruise playing Neclord... I just keep associating him with vampires after watching one of his movies... I believe it was called 'interview with the vampire...
Connor MacLeod

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Percival totally equals Collin Ferrel. I mean he's got the Irish accent and he's quite nice to look at. Jude Law would make a good Nash. Mandy Moore can play Nanami if only because Nanami gets shot. Haha. Score.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JNX wrote:
hmm who may I ask is orli? the one to play Yuber...

They meant Orli = Orlando Bloom, the guy who played as Legolas in Lord of the Rings.

I think Jackie Chan can play as Kenji. I can imagine already the never-ending-exercise-while-smiling regime. Sean Connery might pull a good Kiba, who knows. Masanobu Ando would be a good Shilo IMO.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Female :
1. Iku : Vivian Hsu
2. Annabelle : Madonna
3. Luce : Macy Gray
4. Nina : Renee Zellweger

Male :
1. Thomas : Elijah Wood (I just can't help it :) )
2. Sebastian : Didi Petet (I'm sure Bugg know who this actor is :) )
3. Nash : Pierce Brosnan (He had the same smile with Nash, I believe)
4. Mua : Toshiro Mifune (the main actor of 7 Samurai and Hidden Fortress)
5. Kenji : Takeshi Kitano

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Renee Zellweger as Nina? She's too darn old, dude. As much as I hate Hillary Duff, she would probably be more suitable for Nina. Didi Petet as Sebastian? Awesome Indonesian-French butler.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gackt is a japanese rock star, the main character of Bujingai:The forsaken city, is modeled after him.

Orlando Bloom:Kirkus
Johnny Deep:Geddoe
Dakota Fanning:Alanis
Robert De Niro:Barbosa.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thomas - Haley Joel Osment
Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne
Mazus - Keanu Reeves
Chris - Scarlett Johanssen (what a hottie)
Ace - Johnny Depp

That's about all I can think of for now. I say that Crowley and Mazus should be in it because their major battle would be necessary, a big budget scene.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first one off the top of my head would be to make Sean Connery Mazus...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OGGGGGGGWWWWW! so many of these are good, it reminds me of "the voices in your head" post (who do you image speeking while reading text)

I wounder who Franky Munentz(spl? You know Malcome...from his named show) could be, now that hes older it wuld be hard...a Younger one (like the first season, or My dog Skip) could be good for Arthur.

I don;t know who anyone is in movies, well I do, but "the guy everyone says is hot, he is kinda old, and has a square jaw" means, well 4 actors, Tom Cruse could be that other guy as far as I know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: