Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MGS4!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could quite happily watch someone play that all the way through instead of playing myself.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
I could quite happily watch someone play that all the way through instead of playing myself.

Yeah it's impressive isn't it? Only problem this leaves for me is that I don't have a Playstation 3. :P
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This trailer exclusive to the GC event in Leipzig got my interest peaked a bit about maybe getting a PS3 for this game. The game's visuals look really good. Though the second half of the trailer I started wondering when did Summons and Aeons suddenly become part of MGS lore. All I need to see now is gameplay footage. If that ever happens and it really wows me then I may just give Metal Gear Solid 4 a try that I never gave it's previous entries. Last MGS title I played was the very first one to come out on the NES during the late 80's.

Games Conference 07 Exclsuive Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll probably play MGS4 when it's on Youtube.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa wrote:
I'll probably play MGS4 when it's on Youtube.

Good plan.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New trailer out! Showing a new band of super natural enemies Snake will probably have to deal with.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/714/714044.html

SPOILERS:

What do you think of the Beauty and Beast unit? I thought it was a bit weird, what was even weirder were those puppets attached to one of them, I think they were The Sorrow and Psycho Mantis.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

What do you think of the Beauty and Beast unit? I thought it was a bit weird, what was even weirder were those puppets attached to one of them, I think they were The Sorrow and Psycho Mantis.

Without watching the trailers I'm gonna say they are the A.I's of the former Foxhound unit Snake fought in the first Metal Gear Solid game.

But that's too obvious for Kojima, isn't it? xD

EDIT:

I'll say something more after I watch it.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New trailers, revealing basically all the characters that will be in the game! Very interesting!

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3140656&type=game&sec=VIDEOS
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am impatiently anticipating this game.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New shootout scene: http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/17018.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That looks pretty hectic! Then again, given the setting of the story it's not something I would've found too surprising. Good find, Uji! By the way, old Snake looks pretty awesome to me. I kinda like his look and how different he looks from the usual action hero we're used to seeing in games.

Just like Zahak, I am very much impatiently anticipating this game. It may be the one reason I purchase a PS3 in the future!
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MGS4 is scheduled to come out in just 3 days, so I figured it was as good a time as any to revive this thread. Most Gamestops appear to be doing midnight openings for the game. I've reserved a copy with gamestop, but I haven't decided whether or not I'll do the midnight thing--I do have to work the next day, afterall. I don't believe I've ever reserved a game before until this one--Suikoden is the only other series I can't bear to not have on day 1, and that one isn't popular enough to reserve. In fact, this game is pretty much why I decided to get a Playstation 3.

I'm pretty excited, and so far it seems that MGS4 is getting stellar reviews (really, did anyone expect anything less?). Most reviews I've read consider it the best game on the PS3, and one went so far as to say it was a top ten game of all time.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's out tomorow, but I don't have a PS3, so I'll either wait and hope they make a 360 announcement or one day take the pain and buy one.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish I had a ps3 too, dammit!!!

It looks so sweet.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

went out and spent $500+ tax for the MGS PS3 system bundle at midnight, seems like a good value but I already have the 60 gig PS3 that I camped out for, so I'm not exactly sure what I'd do with the bundle yet...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: