Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MGS4!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is that the first, short version or the long version? I have been looking for the second, 15 minutes version of the trailer for two days now, but I have no such luck so far...

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A friend showed me the trailer Friday, but I really have no idea where he got it from. It was downright awesome to say the least, but I won't coment on it until more people have actually seen it. Don't wan to spoil anyone here with that. I'll just say that this trailer made me want to buy the PS3 more than anything else I've ever seen up until now. You guys just HAVE to watch this!
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, fortunately, MGS4 seems to be coming out in 2007 which I hope combined with a drop in price will sway me in buying the damn overpriced thing, but maybe not, I held out from buying Snake Eater immediately AND managed to avoid any spoilers so I may wait for this too, to be honest I'm rather disturbingly more exited about Portable Ops than 4, but you know why that is, because I like Big Boss a lot more than Solid Snake...
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if anyone else knows this but a bit of knowledge everyone, in the first new PSM magazines Kojima has said this is Solid Snake's last game, but it is not the end of the series.

Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since Kojima won't be directing more Metal Gear's, he walks out with his own greatest creation.
I just hope he says what he's promised and don't kill Solid Snake in this one. Hell, put him on cryogenic sleep and make Raiden or someone else look for his body in the next few games.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've found the 15 minute trailer, but not for download though. You can fin it over at gametrailers.com. I found it quite easily, too. Apparently Gamespot will let its members download it, but I'm not one so it was a dead end for me.

By th way, the trailer is the best one I've ever seen for the PS3 yet.

In traditional MGS way, the trailer clarifies a few of the previously unknown factors of the game, but at the same time leaves many more questions unanswered. Still, I'm sure this trailer will whet our appetites for a good while.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The latest trailer was great, it had everything. Raiden in particular was something of interest to me though, reading up on his backstory though apparently the only human parts left of him are his head and spine, the rest is technology created by man. I am not very fond of this idea, is anyone else?
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
The latest trailer was great, it had everything. Raiden in particular was something of interest to me though, reading up on his backstory though apparently the only human parts left of him are his head and spine, the rest is technology created by man. I am not very fond of this idea, is anyone else?

It'll make him less girlie at least.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fudozukushi wrote:
It'll make him less girlie at least.

He still has quite a feminine body.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New and amazing gameplay trailer!

http://www.destructoid.com/finally-metal-gear-solid-4-gameplay-video-36 244.phtml
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dont you guys that snake is getting a little bit older. a change would be good
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe-9 wrote:
Dont you guys that snake is getting a little bit older. a change would be good

A memorable death would be better.

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

A memorable death would be better.

Taht never got in to my mind but yes a memorable death would be great
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He is likely to get a memorable death in this game from what we've seen, even if he lives he doesn't have long afterwards.
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if that happens then most probably a sad ending will be chosen
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: