Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MGS4!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: MGS4! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok MGS fans i have news for you god has praised us because believe it or not MGS4 is coming out! But it is not coming soon.I got this info from PSM issue 93 it clearly states that MGS is coming back and the good thing is that it might comre out on PS3! Now that might be good it might be bad i think it is good.The planning is in the early stages but it definatly is happening.if you want you can post here and ask me to write exactly what it says.So if you want to know just ask and you can ask me questions about it if you like.

Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently, Kojima won't be involved in it. Probably won't be that good. It's most likely gonna be Konami's attempt at milking the nuclear powered cow further than they should.

All the way to the edge of this world
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid wrote:
Apparently, Kojima won't be involved in it. Probably won't be that good. It's most likely gonna be Konami's attempt at milking the nuclear powered cow further than they should.

I hate it when game companies do that :evil: Let's just hope the series doesn't get milked as much as Final Fantasy*not offense to the fans*
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shame i guess i really liked Kojima he rocks he was the key role in the MGS series.

*use punctuation in your sentences and don't waffle between capitalization and non capitalization, please*

Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure it will suck very badly. No matter how good are the graphics, gameplay, or whatever they come up with. If Hideo Kojima isn't on it, it won't feel as good as the old MGS trilogy. Not to mention they will probably screw up the storyline, and radical MG fans throughout the world will charge against this game for not being a Hideo Kojima one.
It's like Suikoden without Murayama. I look forward to what goods it has to offer, but expecting something worst overall. I already enjoyed MGS3 as the last game in the series. If there's anyone who hasn't played it yet, shame on you! It's a must.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i heared that if Kojima can not find another directer he will direct this game too but it is porobebly true that kojima will not be able to direct the game because it might be on PS3 and think of the realistic graphics as displayed on PSM DVD,guide book and magazine issue 58 it looks amazing.I flliped when i say it

*second warning on grammar/capitalization; next time, i'm taking soldiers*

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK this is it of you go to www.1up.com and go to the TGS news you will be blown away! The screenshots are all in game shots for MGS 4 can you believe it ! If you read the review lots of new info will be reaveled about the game.I shall not post it here because i dont want to spoil it but i will say that you play as SOLID SNAKE AS A OLD MAN!!!!! ( thats a good thing go and see for yourself!)

Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Grandpa Snake, why are you with your fingers next to your ears?"
"Shut up kid. I'm talking to my old friend Otacon. Now hide somewhere before a soldier discovers you. And no, I won't let you use my cardboard box."

:lol:

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that certainly sounds interesting. I hope it comes out good, but i agree with the others about losing Hideo Kojima. It just isn't the same when a director is lost. Especially with how well done the MGS storylines have been. But i can bet the graphics will still be ridiculous. A very good looking shooter if anything.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We'll have Kirby's creator for MGS5! (without joke, Kojima talked about who did he want to succeed him in directing MGS series, and he said Kirby's creator (can't remember his name). Then, we'll have Snake vs Kirbys as replacement for Snake vs Monkey)

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It will come out good thats for sure,I heard that kojima is in this one,what do you guys think of the shots?

Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

are serious, kojima inst going to work on the game, @#@$@$^^*%$@#!@!. that is going to suck because he is what made the series what it is today. from the beginning to the where it is now. konami shouldnt take this farther than it should. then poeple will start to dislike konami for this, then they will start to lose money. they should end the series if kojima is not going to work on it not try to do it with out him. to me that is going to be a waste of time. :evil:
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Murayama created Suikoden and left, and none of us hate Konami or not buy their games because of that. It's their (directors) choice to left, not Konami.
Also, there's speculation around that Snake can die on this episode, and seeing the "joking Raiden trailer v 2.0", some may assume that the new creator can come up with some more story to the series, and add some new main characters.

Pepe

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i saw a trailer for this game...its more fps oriented, i think. It was stressed that isn't 'not fps, its mgs' but I think its gonna end up a stealthy fps game....which sounds awful. I rarely ever used my guns in the MGS games, and to have to look through the first person view, and still put all my efforts into being stealthy...yuck. I'm sure it will be decent, MGS is too big a franchise to risk screwing up. Although it looks like Snake's age and decreasing health is a key part of the game...he kept injecting himself with a serum throughout the trailer, again, meh. But we'll see when it comes out.

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Will Raiden play a big role in this game? After looking at one of the screenshots I noticed even as an old ba***** Snake is still smoking -_-.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: