Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you stuck? Gameplay Questions here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bluefield85 wrote:
I have a problem with Suikoden 4. I am at the end and have decided to attak El-Eal fortress I have already chosen my away party and ELenor has told me to go to my room and rest. My problem is that I have about 6 Ocean Rune Pieces and all Tov will tell me is to come to his room later so I cant attach them to my ships. Is there anyway to atach them before that final fleet battle or do I have to wait until next game?

Simple answer: You have to wait until your next game.

El-Eal is the point of no return, once you commit to the attack on it that's it. In the future it would be wise for you just to get everything done before the liberation of Obel, which is the last chance to obtain all of the stars. That way you are prepared and can get everything accomplished.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's a question:

I'm doing the new Game +. When I was on the Deserted Island, I was prompted with trying to find a way off the island, or staying here. As you can see where i'm heading with this, I persisted in staying on the island. Do you know what happened? The next screen showed the island and a "The End..." title! :lol:

But it still continued. But this time, the avatars were of them in very rough and simple drawings of them in black an white! As i continued through it, did the chores and went to encounter Lillin, but she didn't drop anything. I gathered the people, went to sleep and woke up. i went through the same thing again. I was goign to go for a third time, but i decided against it. I figured that it will continue in a cycle forever and ever.

I was wondering, will there be actually some alternative event if i persisted in staying on the island? Or will i be stuck collecting coconuts forever?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is actually the alternative event you get for deciding to stay on the island. You gather coconuts, pick up ropes, et cetera forevah and evah. That's the "bad ending" of Suikoden IV. I haven't tried it myself, but many others have mentioned it. I should give it a try.
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I gave the ol' Deserted Island ending a try once. There's also another alternate ending involving not using the Rune of Punishment against Cray's flaming suicide ships. You all die, the end :wink:

Also, pre-liberation of Obel isn't your last chance to gather all the stars, just your last chance to get Nalkul, Champo (as long as you still have the Golden Seal), and Ted. There are eleven or so recruits you can only get after the liberation of Obel.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
bennythefunguy2001

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: the old man in the kalekka inn Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i can't get him to ask me for sugar. i asked all the other people what they needed in the correct order, but he just keeps asking me what business i have there...what can i do?
netoru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: what do I do? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing suikoden IV now, and I've just used the rune to destroy the ships that came to attack Obel..I woke up in my room and the cat and 2 others are there. Now I don't know what to do! All the guides say I'm meant to go to the saloon to watch some scene but it never comes up.
Then I'm meant to go to the cliff and see some ships..they don't turn up either. Is there something I have to do first after waking up? I've tried going everywhere except for the ruins...am I meant to go there?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you only see a scene if you have recruited over 17characters.but your suppose to go see the king and then you get stoped by the obel guards.then you go back to the cave hq and that's where the next step begins.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
netoru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks, but do you know where the king is? I went to the castle and all around town, but I can't see him...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

should be inside the war room.go where you can see what sod you have on the board and it's the door to your right.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
netoru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been in and around the war room, but there's not a soul. Only that Desmond guy..have I done something wrong, or missed something? The game seems to have reached a dead-end..do you think I have to start again?
Also, I see that board by the war-room. Is there a way of reading it?I can't select it or anything.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only played IV once and I got bored of it, so my memory on the subject may be a little hazy, but I thought as you enter the courtyard before you enter the castle, you head off the right side of the screen and he is on the next screen (bathing, I think)

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
netoru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, I'm giving up now and starting again....I saved as soon as he woke up from the rune dream, so I can't go back. It kind of sucks that there's nothing I can do. I can't see the king or flare around...I'll just have to be more careful this time.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, just to clear up a certain question of mine, i'll post it in here. In Suikoden III when recruiting Ayame, do you have to speak to Watari in the castle first then put him in your party and then take him to the end of the Northern Cavern to duel Ayame?
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, Destiny's Warrior. You need to see a scene of Watari reminiscing what happened with him and Ayame. After all, that's where you get the clue of going to the North Cavern (since that's the location of the flashback).

As for netoru, don't give it up yet. Try checking out the port, or perhaps, every single location of Obel (not including the ruins, since that's out of the question). You should check out every single bit. And try to get Cedric too, while you're at it, if you haven't done so yet. If you're sure you have done EVERY SINGLE THING, then go restart.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highwind wrote:
Yes, Destiny's Warrior. You need to see a scene of Watari reminiscing what happened with him and Ayame. After all, that's where you get the clue of going to the North Cavern (since that's the location of the flashback).

Thanks Highwind. I was sort of mislead by Suikosource's SOD list for Suikoden III. It just Northern Cavern so i took it when i went there and she wasn't there that i had missed her and i completed the game with only 107 SOD. (D'oh!) Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: