Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you stuck? Gameplay Questions here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Millay should have nothing to do with it, that I'm aware of. Hm. Are you sure you're on the right island, actually? If you're thinking Millay is involved, you're not on Na-Nal, are you? You need to find the guy on -Mordo- Island. I know you posted that earlier, but, well, all the islands start looking the same, and I can't really figure why else you would think Millay triggered anything.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
You need to find the guy on -Mordo- Island. I know you posted that earlier, but, well, all the islands start looking the same, and I can't really figure why else you would think Millay triggered anything.

because I am paranoid and think the world is conspiring aginst me, plus some things trigger tohers that make no sence (Rita for Ugetsu)

yes I'm on Moria....i mean Mordo, always always always, I reset, I flash back and forth with the mirror, I run to my boat, turn around and re-enter.

he either looses the ablity to talk( stands and blinks, the thing that makes him talk dosen't load or glitches) or, says "stop by and make a trade, you can get some deals"
I saw somwhere, somone saying "just soft reset untill he tells you about the guy floating around" I rest a few times, and did my re-enter and exit stragity more. No result.

the non-talking seems to be random, I thought it may of been relient on somthing. But I discoverd a glitch!

anway I think I botched it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay. I have no clue where the rose crest is. Could somebody help me so that I can recruit Reinbach?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nay Island Inn, one of the rooms has the character Gareth inside, who has the crest. Get it from him.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do I need to do anything extra to get Eugene? I completed the Na-nal events and got Selma but Eugene will not appear. Little help please.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try leaving the island via talking with Rakgi and returning via ocean travel rather than using the Blinking Mirror then go to the inn.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are the biggest help ever!!!!!

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
You need to find the guy on -Mordo- Island. I know you posted that earlier, but, well, all the islands start looking the same, and I can't really figure why else you would think Millay triggered anything.

because I am paranoid and think the world is conspiring aginst me, plus some things trigger tohers that make no sence (Rita for Ugetsu)

yes I'm on Moria....i mean Mordo, always always always, I reset, I flash back and forth with the mirror, I run to my boat, turn around and re-enter.

he either looses the ablity to talk( stands and blinks, the thing that makes him talk dosen't load or glitches) or, says "stop by and make a trade, you can get some deals"
I saw somwhere, somone saying "just soft reset untill he tells you about the guy floating around" I rest a few times, and did my re-enter and exit stragity more. No result.

the non-talking seems to be random, I thought it may of been relient on somthing. But I discoverd a glitch!

Did you get the event with Mizuki and Akaghi on the deck? If you did, it might be too late to get him. I was told that you can recruit him, just don't go on deck or in the War Room.

Question: How the heck do you do the Magical Combos? I keep on hearing to use two Level 4 spells simultaneously. Does that mean that I need to get the magicians to cast their spells at the same speed? Would it matter if i mix a Level 4 with e Level 5 e.g. Casting Lightning's Furious Blow wiht Rage's Final Flame?

I tried to do Katarina and Ted together with Water and Lightning, but Ted casts very quickly, and Katarina follows. What the heck am i doing wrong here?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
kuwaizair wrote:
Harukaze wrote:

Did you get the event with Mizuki and Akaghi on the deck? If you did, it might be too late to get him. I was told that you can recruit him, just don't go on deck or in the War Room.

Question: How the heck do you do the Magical Combos? I keep on hearing to use two Level 4 spells simultaneously. Does that mean that I need to get the magicians to cast their spells at the same speed? Would it matter if i mix a Level 4 with e Level 5 e.g. Casting Lightning's Furious Blow wiht Rage's Final Flame?

I tried to do Katarina and Ted together with Water and Lightning, but Ted casts very quickly, and Katarina follows. What the heck am i doing wrong here?
It shouldn't be too late, I got Snowe after the deck scene. Also, kuwaizair, are you sure that nobody has died in the naval battles?

Starslasher, the Magical Combos should appear on your magic list if you're able to cast them. You choose it and then it prompts you to choose from the character you want to combo with, if some other character has the same rune with lvl 4 unlocked. Now Water and Lightning... Water Dragon was it? *checks* ack that was Wind and Water, Lighting and Water should be Thunder God. And I'm not pretty sure about that lvl 4 and lvl 5 but I think that it should work and I might have done it too.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright, I'm having a problem with unite attacks. For some reason I can't get a bunch of them to activate. Does anyone know how to activate the attack with Ameria, Kika, and Jeane?

Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thing with unite attacks is that the members that you want to do a unite attack with have to be in your party for a set number of victories. Just leave Ameria, Kika, and Jeane in your party for a while and go defeat some enemies. This will probably solve your problems with unites. At least i think that is what's wrong.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Barbarosa, I've unlocked quite a few now.

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*holds head*

1) deck scene? what where the bird thing dies, thats over. I saved right before the thing where you need so sleep then Leknaat goes and spews her "gee i don't know what's gonna happen" (possbly while mentaly sniggering)

2) no one is dead, i just blew up some times. this file rocks, unlike my first suikoden 1 one. (nothing but death)

3)I take I'll just use the new game +. get a tv card and make happy screen shots while playing. (way to kill my hard drive, if emulation wasn't enough) though like an Idiot I used my kindness and rage rune in the final battle. theres my back up, but to go through all that again.

I guess snowe is dolphin bait. I mean, story wise hes floating around. maybe I shoud of put him out of his misery.
----------------

heres a new one. how long untill I go completly batty with trading items to make good materials? I want my next file to be cool with lots of sets. I know I take my bad ore and trade/sell it forever. then it gets better.

Does that Mushrom-haird cheif ever make more menu items? or does he only cook those 5 or so things? I mean I don't collect recpies do I" I don't recall getting one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bluefield85

Sons of the Fire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a problem with Suikoden 4. I am at the end and have decided to attak El-Eal fortress I have already chosen my away party and ELenor has told me to go to my room and rest. My problem is that I have about 6 Ocean Rune Pieces and all Tov will tell me is to come to his room later so I cant attach them to my ships. Is there anyway to atach them before that final fleet battle or do I have to wait until next game?
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd assume that you can't do it. To be safe, save your game and advance the story. Every time you advance the story, go down and talk to him to see if you can do anything up until the battle. If that doesn't work, I doubt anything else will.

Sorry I can't give you a defintate answer, but I told you what I'd do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: