Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you stuck? Gameplay Questions here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Are you stuck? Gameplay Questions here! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Post any questions you have with gameplay, such as how to recruite characters, how to get "unstuck" etc here. I will answer them.
Adversary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have a question actually. are there any "Gilbert-type (from Suikoden 2)" stars of destiny? (in which you can only get a SOD during a certain point in the game. thats what worries me the most, because with suich a high percentage of enemy encounters, it really wants me to just play this game once with all 108 characters. i really dislike the fact that it's a total b*tch to port on islands.i spent 2 hours figuring out how to port (sadly) to middleport in the beginning, and i lost 7k potch to Gunter haha.

i didnt mind playing suikoden II 3 times to get all 108 SOD's, because it was the greatest of them all. Suikoden IV is going a little too slow for me, but i still love it. :x
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, there are some characters you can miss. Ornan and Cedric can only be recruited before a certain event.

Nalkul, Champo, and Ted can only be recruited while you have an item called "Golden Seal" (they may have translated it differently--it looks like a golden stamp).

The last SoD can only be recruited towards the very end, but before the final war battle.
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What Do I do after the pirates joined me? Do I suppose to go around and recuirt more people?
NM I figured it out!! thanks
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which pirates? You mean Kika and them? Have you visited the pirate island? If that is the case, your next objective is to recruit Elenor Silverberg. I'm sure Kika would have told you that.
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cant find the deserted island you were stuck on and how do you get Gunter?
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can you get like 5 of something like the dogs, and squirells and the blacksmiths and do this game have chars that are not in the stars of destiny that you can recruit
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The deserted island is directly west of Nay island. It'll take a while though.

Gunter can be recruited towards the end, at Obel.

As far as the "5 things," you get 5 mermaids. They are all SoDs though.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For easy reference to all the island locations, check page 3 or 4 of your instruction manual. Use that as a guide, and it'll save you a lot of time.

At the ruins in Obel, I might have missed some treasure chests because the guys were kicking my butt and I wanted to get through the dungeon. Is it possible for me to go back at a later point?

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, you can go back to Obel later in the game.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where's Mordo island? Supposedly there is a bathhouse there where u recruit 3 people. I can't find it!
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's SARS' map.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/suikoden_iv_world.gif

gamefaqs won't let you link, so write it out.

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question. Is anyone else having a problem getting Ugetsu to show up on the Na Nal docks? The FAQs say he shows up randomly, but I've been entering and exiting for what seems like forever but he still won't show up. I just came from Pirate Island, so he should be showing up, but he's not. Is there anything I can do to make him appear? Also, where exactly on the docks dose he show up? I'm getting sick of checking the whole beach because I'm uncertain where he should be. And the random encounters aren't exactly helping either.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nm i got pecola

Last edited by Adversary on Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adversary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excalibur1027 wrote:
I have a question. Is anyone else having a problem getting Ugetsu to show up on the Na Nal docks? The FAQs say he shows up randomly, but I've been entering and exiting for what seems like forever but he still won't show up. I just came from Pirate Island, so he should be showing up, but he's not. Is there anything I can do to make him appear? Also, where exactly on the docks dose he show up? I'm getting sick of checking the whole beach because I'm uncertain where he should be. And the random encounters aren't exactly helping either.

keep leaving the port and back and forth. once you enter the harbor you should see ugetsu. he's to the left of the trade tip guy. (he's by the wooden stairs that leads to the ocean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: