Suikoden United and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Super-Cool Suikoden Flash
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm making my posts capitalized now as I really want to bring attention to them. I looked at his profile and apparently he has the power to clean up reviews in there. Well, lets keep him VERY busy hehehehe. :mrgreen:

By the way, SARS you say you know the artist personally. Have you contacted him/her about this yet?
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh I sadly forgot to mention earlier about how I am absolutely appaled that anyone and I do mean anyone could steal the hard work of someone else and claim it for their own. Not on this kind of scale of work involved but I do remember that people have stolen work from me and claimed they did it themselves and it is so pathetic really. Oh well I have long since gotten over said incidents but that doesnt make it any less of a showing that some people really need to take a look at themselves. Just look at it this way, someone who would do this kind of thing obviously is a talentless sack of crap who needs the gratification of others praise for someone elses work. Obviously this person has a few other problems besides stealing the work of others if he or she would do it more than once.

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some clowns just have no sense of morals which govern their thought process.

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only said "I have known the artist." I don't know her personally. I've been to her site many times to look at her art though.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
I only said "I have known the artist." I don't know her personally. I've been to her site many times to look at her art though.

Ah we sees.

Filipe, I'm realize that someone has to be completely talent less and down right useless at just about anything to do something like this but its him claiming praise for it that really pisses me off. He acts as if he did all the work himself. It wouldn't be half as bad if he just didn't mention anything.
Sakura Tomoe

Death Reborn Revolutionaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey sarsadmin do u know miyu_gyms e-mail so i could tell him or her how good he or she is...
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love how the original author manipulated the Flash program to work for her unique style.... I wann a know how she did it...

But in reaction to the thief, i find it downright wrong!!! People who art steal are definitely BAD or DESERVE TO SUFFER in my book! As a Flash artist myself i find this beyond all wrong and an act punishable by divine intervention. I'll make sure o send a peace of my mind to this hack! It's truly a shame that someone would be low enough to steal such great work... I may knw some people who'd try but they get stopped by the consequences! This thie is heartless...

Please excuse me while i massacre someone....

Viki: ... :shock: *runs*

I'll make sure that the original artist be praised ans the art stealer condescended to the lowest possible point! :twisted:

Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The flash is beautiful itself and we should light torches and fetch our rakes to kill that thief! Come on, fellow villagers!

I also submitted a review for this thief's "thievery".
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haa, nice!!
He shouldn't have stolen it, whoever the thief is; it's pretty stupid actually to think that no one will notice. Besides, he's making himself appear helpless to himself, if you know what I mean.

Hahahah, anyways, I like this kind of stuff.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I've just come back to this site... huh. this flash thing, didn't I bring this up? lol you remember eh Lord Bishop Fang, about the animation we were discussing, I believe you said it was definately a parody as soon as I said Newgrouns... lol. aww great :P to think that it would come up on a new thread like this... heh
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Submitting bad reviews is one thing, but where's the Report button so we can tell the admin about this guy...?
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Submitting bad reviews is one thing, but where's the Report button so we can tell the admin about this guy...?

Might as well forget about it... it's not as if anyone cares now... suikoden is rather old (i know everyone knows that... just stating why they may not care) as long as we know, we're cool :D
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I disagree JNX, it's not cool, this guy is getting away with it! and he will do it again, and again until someone does something about this!

Now as harukaze said, where the hell is the report button!?, im sick of this guy deleting my beautiful comments...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:
I disagree JNX, it's not cool, this guy is getting away with it! and he will do it again, and again until someone does something about this!

Now as harukaze said, where the hell is the report button!?, im sick of this guy deleting my beautiful comments...

Well... would you rather I tried cracking his computer? oh wait... hmm... there's nothing we can do I guess, there was a person who said he/she knows that the person stole the flash movie and without a doubt that person must have reported it to the administrators unless he/she was a coward and a complete retard... or a friend but it didn't sound like it, I know...

well, if you want to make a difference or at least attempt to (this goes to everyone appauled by this act) then please go to newgrounds and do something about it... I would but somethings telling me that I would be wasting my time... also if that person didn't steal that flash movie to post it there... I might have never seen it and started chatting about it (to Lord Bishop Fang, he noticed straight away that it was a parody lol) and this thread might have never been created... unless the create him/herself was a member here or came here in the future...
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guess you are right JNX if it were not for this guy, I would have never seen the flash either, we will just have to let it slip, or hope that person you are talking about did something about it, because eventough I registered in that website I don't have a clue on how to report this...

PS:Dont hack his Pc, I'll feel responsible about it xDD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: