Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 3] Falena vs. Nameless Lands [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: [Phase 3] Falena vs. Nameless Lands [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War Begins--

1st Turn

Round 1
To begin the battle for Budehuc Castle, Queen Sophita orders Lord Dredd to lead his 18590 cavalry soldiers into battle against the Nameless Lands. Meanwhile, Shrew orders Nightrider's 4471 archers to attack the Falenian army. The Falenian cavalry charges toward the Nameless Lands unit while under a heavy rain of arrows. After the dust clears, head counts reveal that Falena's unit lost 2236 soldiers while the Nameless Lands unit was annihilated.

Round 2
Attempting to recover from his first round loss, Shrew commands Darkbeat's 2034 infantrymen to attack the Falenan army. At the same time, Sophita sends RandomGuy and his 17701 archers into battle. The Nameless Lands infantry are able to shield themselves from the non-stop shower of arrows and break through Falena's defense, defeating 2034 soldiers while suffering no casualties.

Round 3
Hoping to win the decisive third round, Sophita orders Elc to lead his 35659 magicians into battle, while Shrew orders suikoguild to lead his 3887 magicians to attack the Falenian army. Powerful magic razes the battlefield, but the disparity in unit size is far too great for the Nameless Lands to overcome. Suikoguild's unit is completely annihilated, while Elc's unit suffers just 1944 casulaties.

Results
Falena 2
Nameless Lands 1

Thus, Falena wins this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 2. The deadline is one week from today.

Last edited by Synchysi on Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: [Phase 3] Falena vs. Nameless Lands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2nd Turn

Round 1
After narrowly escaping defeat in the first turn, Queen Sophita of Falena decides to start this turn off quickly, sending Nadistu's 10302 infantrymen into battle. Meanwhile, on the Namless Lands side of the battlefield, Shrew decides to start things off himself, leading his own archery unit consisting of 20170 soldiers. The infantry charge full speed toward the stationary archers, who block out the sky with their relentless volleys. However, the infantry are able to shield themselves from the rain of arrows and, despite being vastly outnumbered, suffer no casualties while defeating 10302 Nameless Land archers.

Round 2
Looking to counter Falena's initial victory, Shrew orders tekknopirate to lead his cavalry, numbering 3738 soldiers into battle against the Falenian army. At the same time, Queen Sophita looks to end the battle immediately by sending Alseid's 13158 infantrymen into battle. Despite being vastly outnumbered, the mounted cavalry from the Nameless lands easily overpowers the slow foot soldiers of Falena. When all is said and done, the Falenian infantry had lost 3738 soldiers while the Nameless Lands' cavalry suffered no casualties.

Round 3
To start off round three, Queen Sophita sends Mist to lead his 6310 infantry soldiers into battle in an attempt to capture Budehuc Castle. Shrew, meanwhile, orders the 3974 cavalry soldiers lead by Nanami-san to attack the Falenians. Once again the Falenian army outnumbers the Nameless Lands unit but is at an overwhelming disadvantage. The slow, clumsy foot soldiers of Falena can't keep up with the quickness and power of the cavalry and are unable to fell even a single Nameless Land soldier, while losing 3974 soldiers.

Results
Nameless Lands 2
Falena 1

Thus, the Nameless Lands win this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 3. The deadline is one week from today.

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: [Phase 3] Falena vs. Nameless Lands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3rd Turn

Round 1
Continuing their assault in an attempt to land on the main land, 20,716 Cavalry forces led by Diaz were sent to take over Budehuc Castle however they were met by 4,304 of Goldmember's powerful magicians that sunk the advance forces along with 2,152 of the Falenean soldiers before Diaz decided to pull his forces back.

Round 2
Determined to take over the castle, Queen Sophita sent in her trusted Archery unit of 14,762 led by Traz to take attack the enemy forces from the ship, but Lord Shrew decided to counter this distanced attack with one of his own so he sent out ragingchaosgod with his 2,537 archers to help defend the castle. However the Falenean forces kept on coming from all the sides as arrows rained down on Budehuc Castle demolishing the Nameless Lands army whilst only suffering 1,268 casualties.

Round 3
Having slain the archers that were defending the castle, Queen Sophita was swift to order her full infantry forces of 10,302 soldiers led by Nadistu to storm the castle, which just happened to be guarded by Ley and his 5,301 infantry. The battle was quick as the sheer numbers of the Falenean military just stormed the castle defeating 2,576 Nameless Lands soldiers alive, whilst suffering a loss of 2,650 soldiers themselves.

Results
Nameless Lands 2
Falena 1

Thus, the Nameless Lands wins this turn.

The Nameless Lands have successfully defended Budehuc Castle.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats, Shrew. Very well played game!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whew... I hope I don't have to do that again for some time. The win came down to just 74 troops; now that's a dramatic battle. Anyway, well fought Sophita!

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was good. Not only did it come down to 74 troops, but was it the fact that Shrew fortified it that made the Nameless Lands win? From what I can see, thats the only factor that could have accounted for the double defense power of Ley. Ley isn't a royal guard, right?
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... I didn't get any extra defense in the other skirmishes... so I'll just let you infer what you will about the Royal Guard.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Understood. I guess I wasn't thinking. Big secret's out, huh?
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1132804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well played, Shrew and congratulations, though a number of Falenians are thinking about demanding a re-count due to an odd mishap with the strategy ballot. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding! :wink: ) Seriously, though... it was close and Ley being the Royal Guard really came to your advantage.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: