Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This Post is a reply to Elzamine's before me. So this will deal with a LOT of SPOILERS. If you don't want to me spoiled, then don't read this post.

Question: Kakashi done for good?

(My) Answer: Well, i think that he was still very significant, so i wouldn't say that he did nothing. Actually, i was thinking that Iruka would have died, because he pretty much didn't do squat after the first few chapters. Too bad for me, it seems that Iruka will live on for a while longer, since i felt that his death would have had a great impact on Naruto and all. But there should be more on Kakashi, so I hope that he's not dead. I'm just glad to see more of my favorite Leaf ninja, Chouji:mrgreen:

Pain vs Tsunade?

I have the same feeling as well. Still, keep in mind that Jiraiya was facing off against first one Pain (Animal Realm), which he did okay against, but then went up against three Pains (The Hungry Ghost one as well as the Human Realm one, i think) and had to use the Hermit Mode, where he had to pull out a huge barrage of high-levelled jutsus, than then he faced all 6, where he was overwhelmed, managing to take out one for good. If this is a one-on-one fight against Ascendant Realm Pain
with tsunade, then it should be an interesting match. But what i'm wondering, and maybe you'd like to speculate Who would succeed Tsunade, should she die in this invasion?

What did everyone think of the Itachi/Sasuke plotline?

I think that it was pretty cool. Good ending, but i really, want to know, where in the hell did Itachi pick up that penultimate jutsu??

What i'm wondering on, is what's going to happen to that special team from the Kumogakure i.e. Cloud village? It seems like they'll play a part in something, although it's going to be involved mainly with Sasuke.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NIce!!!

Once i get some time id be back with naruto.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lots of spoilers, as usual!

Sure while Kakashi didn't exactly do nothing, he didn't exactly do a lot either. For a character as supposedly powerful as he is, if Jiraiya could do that much damage, I would think Kakashi would be able to do a bit more. If he lives through this, then I'll be fine with things I suppose.

I'm glad you're thinking the way I am about Tsunade ^^ If she can get a hit in on his cool down she might be able to do some decent damage here. I'm almost expecting some interferance from Konan at some point. Or perhaps I'm just hoping. I'm just not sure if Pain can do enough damage to her with one body where her regeneration won't save her. If she does die, I'm not sure who'll take over. Kakashi will be too wounded if he survives this, I think. Naruto isn't ready. Of course the plot has set itself up for Danzou to step in and seize Hokage, so I imagine that's where it'll go, whether Tsunade survives or not, I believe he's going to overthrow anyway.

Yeah I've been wondering about our Cloud village folks, too. I'm really hoping for everyone to show up at leaf while this whole Pain invasion mess is going on though. Mass battles! ^^ Perhaps too unlikely, though.

-My DeviantArt-
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i'll be putting in the current chapter for our SPOILER DISCUSSIONS.

yey, we see what Konohamaru has learned. Not very specatular, is it? I was hoping for something more original. But it's understandable. You don't think that the rasengan was all it took to take that Hell Pain down, do you? I hope not.

As for who should replace Tsunade as Hokage, yeah, i forgot about Danzou >< I was thinking that Shikamaru would suceed her though, since after all he was able to single handedly take down an Akatsuki member.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What happend to shiuzune? did she realy die?

The 6 pains that attacked konoha was all waering piercings which is supposed to recieve message from the real pain, but why was the guy who is supposed tp be the real pain have that as well? It cant be the transmitor? because it was mentioned that all those six was being controlled by one guy..so is it possible that we havent acutally seen the real pain?

I have this feeling that the the kid who had the rannengan is the real pain and that he was not really killed
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks like Viz is getting impatient again. After their Naruto Nation campaign last year to get the manga to the time skip, it looks like they have yet another planned starting in February, which will bring the English translation up to volume 44 by May. (I think volume 33 was just released last week) While it's cool that there will be a glut of Naruto material in the next few months, it sucks that it means there will actually be less to look forward to each month. The last time Viz did their Naruto Nation campaign, the manga was pulled from Shonen Jump for a few months, and Naruto is the only reason I've been picking up Shonen Jump lately.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="shikator":2eouhawu]What happend to shiuzune? did she realy die?

The 6 pains that attacked konoha was all waering piercings which is supposed to recieve message from the real pain, but why was the guy who is supposed tp be the real pain have that as well? It cant be the transmitor? because it was mentioned that all those six was being controlled by one guy..so is it possible that we havent acutally seen the real pain?

I have this feeling that the the kid who had the rannengan is the real pain and that he was not really killed

I don't think that she died, i'm guessing that her soul returned to her body just as soon as the Hungry Ghost Pain was summoned back in 429. I hope that she didn't die.

And what do you mean about who is the real pain? Wasn't the one that looks most like Yahiko supposed to be the original Pain?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Naruto Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
And what do you mean about who is the real pain? Wasn't the one that looks most like Yahiko supposed to be the original Pain?

yes, he is supposed to be the real pain...but it was mentioned that all those six were controlled by one guy and he is one of those six?

And why does he have the receiver?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose because even though it's that Ascending Pain (the main Pain dude) who controls all of them, he shares their consciousness through the transmitter rod thingies. I think that you'll agree with me that it acts independantly of the rinnegan.
Although i'm a bit confused about what happened in 430. It seems that the animal Pain (that little girl) can act independantly, so i suppose that he doesn't control them, as much as that they agree to act together.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i decided to revive this thread, hopefully there'll be some discussion. We are up to the good part of the manga i.e. a really significant part of the storyline. In the anime, it's pretty bland, so i'll ignore that and talk about the manga:

[spoiler:2fx9zjd0]WE're finally at the climax of the Naruto and Pain fight! So far, yeah the fights have been pretty big. And i am liking the Naruto vs. Ascending Realm-Pain (Nagato). I didn't particularly like having the Kyuubi come in and apparently make so much havoc, I very much enjoyed seeing Sage Naruto kickking a lot of ass instead. At the least, this was better than the boringly routine Ichigo vs. Ulqiorra fight in Bleach.[/spoiler:2fx9zjd0]

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:1c6kzdmw]FINALLLLLLY! Naruto finally found out who his father was. I've been waiting for it ever since Jiraiya and Tsunade confirmed it. Kinda like how they did it too, him showing up just as the Kyuubi was about to be released saying that he sealed it in his son, so Naruto would have the ability to fight against Madara Uchiha when the time came. Which means some how Naruto needs to completely master the Kyuubi so that Madara can't control it while it's inside him. The same way Sasuke did before.

Speaking of.. Where is Sasuke's group... Killer Bee, the team sent to retrieve him? They were all on their way to Konoha weren't they? And wasn't support requested from Sand Village? We need more Gaara time damnit![/spoiler:1c6kzdmw]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Naruto Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:3e3gfhvi]My hunch about pain was right then :P . Anyways, i have not read the most recent manga, and due to lack of time will not be able to. my brother told me that maddarrra is actually the leader and not pain? and that nagato himself is against madarra? Has kakashi death been confirmed and is shizune really dead? Sorry for all the questions is just that i may not be able to read the manga for sometime.[/spoiler:3e3gfhvi]
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:3if7rmyn]Kakashi is NOT dead. Or at least not fully confirmed. The last we see of him, is he's having a near death experience and talking to his father. Shizune on the other hand is confirmed dead. Until I see Kakashi's lifeless body he's not dead.[/spoiler:3if7rmyn]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:2442hskx]I'm guessing that this climax is actually giving us signs that Naruto is coming to an end ):
It's pretty sad knowing that this anime is going to be put on the shelf after about another 2-3 years?
Something like the Dragon Ball saga I suppose. But it will sure be remembered as one of the best animes right guys? :D[/spoiler:2442hskx]
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:1wad7uqg]Although Japanese do end things without resolution far more often than what we're used to, Naruto will not end anytime soon. I cannot see it ending without it coming to a conclusion at least about Sasuke. Plus, they'll milk Naruto at least as much as they do/did DB.

I am quite happy with this series at the moment. The 'good guys' always staying alive regardless of injury is boring. Naruto has actually used his brain in battles. Quite a nice contrast to a certain other popular series. >.>[/spoiler:1wad7uqg]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 42 of 43

Jump to: