Suikoden United and Informational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

...Watched the news lately? (Asia Quake Disaster)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately as the days, weeks and months all pass the death tolls will continue to be raised as the numbers right now are only the confirmed dead. The ones they know are dead and there is no real way people will ever really know just how many people were lost that day. I mean some of these far off out of the way places were somewhat heavily populated and the number of residents in said areas are not known. Some of these places werent only destroyed but literally wiped off the map completely. This is the case in quite a few places that people havent even fully calculated yet. Now on top of this is the fact that the death toll could as much as double if not more when the water bourn diseases start to hit in droves which is inevitable.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you think things are going for the better, this happens.

What kind of a world are we living in that people would exploit this disaster for themselves? It's not bad enough that thousands of children are orphaned, or separated from their parents, but there are those pedophile *@%$@$&! who are taking these children away. And there are couples out there who sincerely want to help the people there, by adopting the children orphaned in the disaster. Think how they feel that they can't, because of this danger, forcing the governments to close the disaster areas. I mean, some people... :evil:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

and then there's people like this...http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jan2005/Kristian_Walker_1-5-2 005.pdf

What kind of people could do things like taking children or writing stories like that, especially after a disaster of this magnitude. It makes me sick. :x

But wasn't there a war going on in Sri Lanka, or something? At least that has died down.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It really does make you sick! People like that should just not be allowed freedom anymore, they should just be dumped somewhere and all left to rot; away from any children.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

THat is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. It's bad enough that so many adults are confused and hurt, but to go after the children? These kids don't have a chance...let them grow up without that. I can't believe that there are people in the world like that, beyond my view. I just can't believe it. Hey come on in, there's free kids turned sex objects here? I normally don't wish death or suffering upon another, but in this case I make an exception.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's once again organized crime...they feed off the issues other people have (pedophilia, drug addiction, etc) and profit from it...

They're hard to get rid of, but I think we have to try.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watched the video that was recorded by a victim, and holy God! the water came really fast and in only one minute the height of the water is already 7 meters, corpses floating everywhere and that really looks like what you'd call nightmare.

In the news i saw that one of the volunteer was amputated because of the bacteria from the corpse. I feel sad for him, he had a good will to help the victims and now he became the victim himself.

Anyway the total death in Indonesia only recently become 105000 people
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: