Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Urbz:The Sims in the city

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: The Urbz:The Sims in the city Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got this game for Christmas two days ago, and I love it so much, has anyone played it yet? I am gonna post some stuff about my Sims life.

Sim #1
Name: Dakota .B
Group Hangout:Kicktail Park
Reputation points:76
Style:Casual
Roommates names:Ben, Amanda, and Larry.
House Decor:When you first go inside, you walk into the kitchen that has a cheap stove and Fridge, and usually dog pee puddles everywere.The next room is the main room it has 2 couches a bookcase, 4 beds, a cheap tv, 3 lamps, a rug, and a coffee table.The next and final room has a shower, toilet, and sink.
Fun Fact:Has 1 girlfriend, and is his 1st and only one.

Sim #2
Name:Amanda
Group Hangout:Central Park
Reputation Points:59
Style:Goth
Roommates:Dakota, Ben, and Larry.
Home Decor:Lives with Dakota and has the same decor.
Fun Fact:Has attacked Ben on five seperate occasions.

I'll post the other 2 sims later, so tell me about you Sims.
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are the other 2....

Sim #3
Name:Ben
Group Hangout:Cozmo Street
Reputation points:2
Style:Fancy
Roommates:Dakota, Amanda, and Larry.
Home Decor:See Dakota
Fun Fact:Ben is anti-social, he has negative relationships with just about everyone.

Sim #4
Name:Larry Booshmahegen
Group Hangout:The Fancy roof
Reputation Points:100
Style:Celebrity
Roommates:Dakota, Ben, and AmandaHoe Decor:See Dakota
Fun Fact:Has 5 different Girlfriends.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honst I have yet to see what the big deal with this particular game is. I mean sure the parent series for this game namely The Sims and The Sims 2 has always been really cool but these spin off I have always found them to be rather lacking but maybe that is just me.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think they should have....sims BC, sure you could have the add on pack to make romans and such, but cavemen sims! thats cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im not sure what about this game is so addicting, it just is you know getting rep, buying furniture, and whoooing the locals *laugh* plus instead of having the same pair of clothes you were all the time (as the old Sims games do)you change your style, and you actually get out of that stupid house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: