Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what level are you in suikoden??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
... o_o ...

This post is slightly spammy, but I have to ask: What happens if you beat captain Rowd? o_o ....

[possible poiler again]

when you beat Captain Rowd, he will say a few things to you and more soldiers will come and still take you away...oh well, at least I wasn't beaten by him eh?
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So the question is what level am I on in Suikoden? Now for me to answer this question with my usual cool casual and super demeanor that you have all come to know and respect I have to ask a question myself. Which I am shocked no one has asked yet and that would be...... which Suikoden do you want to know about? Then again maybe i forgot what the first post said in terms of what game but anyways yeah thats my question.

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
... o_o ...

This post is slightly spammy, but I have to ask: What happens if you beat captain Rowd? o_o ....

"Lucky i had extra soldiers waiting, just in case!"

In other words, a tiny scene and the game goes on as if nothing.

EDIT: Damn, how did i not notice it had been answered already? I apologize for the useless post _ _

All the way to the edge of this world
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darn it you just reminded me of something that I havent done yet while playing Suikoden 2. Built my characters to such an insane level that I can beat Captain Rowd in their hometown city. Good on you to mention it and I will try to remember for the next time that I play through the game which probably wont be for awhile anyway. We'll see if im bored enough to do so in the future or not.

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The good ole save before saving Nanami, play through till matilda door pushing trick, die and don't give up method to kill Rowd works pretty fine...

Although the reward for the effort is hardly enough... I'd have liked to see Rowd in a completely humiliated state...
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In suikoden 1 my charecters had 74 in level i did not play suikoden 2 so i do not have info about that but i played suikoden 3 i got 87or 88 (i can not remember)for my hero (hugo) but 64 for the others. (It sounds impossible but when i trained before the final battle i only trained with Hugo.)

Kuromimi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the first Suikoden I managed to get McDohl, Viktor and Flik to level 68. I believe all other characters were level 59 or 60. I would have acquired the best armor for every character, but having three characters forced into the group is really a turn off. I would have preferred having Kasumi and Kuromimi instead of Viktor and Flik. ;)

I'm still working on a Suikoden II file. Riou, Gengen and Eilie are currently level 77. Working on getting all the other characters to level 65 with some really good equipment. Their levels vary quite a bit at the moment since I haven't even used some characters yet.

The Suikoden III file is on hold for the time being. I believe Hugo is at level 70 and six or seven characters are at level 65 with some of the best equipment. The levels of the remaining characters vary quite a bit since I haven't bothered to use any of them yet. Amusing that one of the characters at level 65 is one of the dogs. There's nothing I can do to make them useful.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

St. Ajora wrote:
Whoa, level 80? I never had the patience to get past level 65...

I never had the patience to get past level 62... :?

I mean, come on, you reach a point in which in order to level up you must fight nine hundred and ninety nine battles, I just couldn't take it.
Kuromimi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"...you reach a point in which in order to level up you must fight nine hundred and ninety nine battles..."

Not even close. The least amount of experience a character can receive from battle is 5. Therefore, it would only take 200 battles in order to level up; 100 if the character is equipped with a Fortune Rune. I used three characters throughout the entire game and I'm now using them while leveling other characters to the low 60s. That's why they're so high for me. I haven't really taken the time to 'just' level up some characters to the really high levels.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im sorry I messed up (happens quite often) thanks for the Tip Kuromimi but Im still not up to such a task, Guess Im not that of a Suikofan.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1 At the final battle all my characters were at or near 70.

Suikoden 2. However my team was all at level 84, kick bum team!

Suikoden 3. My team was at level 62 at the end....hate this game.

Does anyone know the max level you can get??
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm assuming that the majority of people play suikoden 1 and suikoden 2 on their normal or chipped playstation right? if so that may explain why your patience to level up characters are rather low (don't take it as an offence) I admit, if I was playing it on playstation like the good old days, I would have stopped around level 75. But sometimes when i recruit a charatcer they join me at around level 88 ot 77 for some reason, in suikoden 2 when I recruit some of the last stars of destiny they are already level 99 and Riou is only around 60-70.

I'm currently playing it on my computer so I double and sometimes even triple the game speed, the battles do seem a little bit wierd (the music definatly sounds wierd) but i guess it saves time while costing you quality music :wink:
Sakura Tomoe

Death Reborn Revolutionaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well my friend said his causins have mostly everyone around level 87 which is impossible for me since i do not have any patience to begin with...
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well since it's not about any one suikoden game I will give my totals for all of them at the end of the game and Suikoden four where it is right at the moment. I just barely started that by the way.

Suikoden One: When I finished the game I believe I had brought all of my characters or at least the ones that I used most frequently to around level sixty.

Suikoden Two: I believe that I got all of my battle capable characters from that game up to level sixty two or somewhere around there. It was a good time waster when I had nothing better to do anyway.

Suikoden Three: Generally I didnt really bother all that much with the characters I wasnt going to bring to the final dungeon. But I got said characters and a few others up to about level fifty-six.

Suikoden Four: I just got started so right now i am only level eight right now.

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only have my file in S2. My characters are level 65.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: