Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Outrageous theories?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Outrageous theories? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope this doesn't get flamed, but I'd personally like a section of the forums that is specifically selected for outrageous, yet joking, theories. Hopefully a haven for people to vent their sarcastic thoughts at equally outrageous, yet totally serious, theories made by fans in the past.

Personally I reckong some people here could write some funny theories, but that's just me...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some people could, but it seems like serious overkill to dedicate an entire forum to it. A single thread is enough, I should think.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To make a forum dedicated to a certain topic-style, there would have to be some demand to begin with--such as multiple threads being made concerning such speculations. I don't want to have "dead" forums you know.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You DO know that your avater is entirely too large fliktor. Perhaps your over compensating for something? Hows THAT for a (not so) outrageous theory?

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, it is too big. I have avatar specs limited to 120 x 120 pixels, but I wonder how you were able to go beyond that. Anyhow, please reduce the size.
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
Yes, it is too big. I have avatar specs limited to 120 x 120 pixels, but I wonder how you were able to go beyond that. Anyhow, please reduce the size.

Actually when I looked at the rules for mine it said 160x160.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can you tell me where it says that? Because everywhere I know it should sa 120 x 120.
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Under Profile, but it says 120 now, but mine is 160x112 and it let me put it up. This was a few days ago like the 19th or 20th.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this avatar at the correct size now? Sorry I thought it was a hell of alot smaller than it actually was.

Okay, maybe not a section of the forums then, but perhaps part of the forums you can use to post these outrageous theories without getting flamed or getting your posts deleted. Y'know, to make people laugh, or try to lol! Just a thought :idea: buuuuuut probably not a great one 8)

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why not just start posting your theories in this topic instead of asking for a place for them?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We could call it Leona's Bar, and then put up the seperate sub categories for special topics. (Yet another trick from when I was on sporkyou) That site got on my nerves way to fast though.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*post edited by sybillious for spamlike content *

@Seakida: leona's bar? Wasn't that the forum topic idea from suikocastle?
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Outrageous theories, eh? What about all the old ones from the old forums? Are they all lost to the dark reaches of the interweb? Some made for a good read, even if they were pretty out there. They should still have a place on SARS, shouldn't they?
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indoubidably. Outrageous theories are usually gut busting.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I hope this doesn't get flamed, but I'd personally like a section of the forums that is specifically selected for outrageous, yet joking, theories. Hopefully a haven for people to vent their sarcastic thoughts at equally outrageous, yet totally serious, theories made by fans in the past.

I think it would start out really fun but might end up getting on people's nerves and become abandoned.

Quote:

The avatar section doesn't stop you even if you put a way to large avatar. I had one but it was way bigger than it showed and ended up being probably around
200 x 150. So I got a new one, as you can see.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: