Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Historical Trivia!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, it's not Crom, although you're right in that the name resembles the element's name. Also, to speed things up, I'll say that question two is not Lazlo.
Swish

3rd H.C. Regiment "Plague"

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn... that's a good question(number 1 i mean)...

1--Kobold Village(Cobalt)
2--Riou
3--Soledt
4--Holy City of Rupanda
5--Lenankamp

You know... if i did get this right... i'm not very good at coming up with good trivia questions....

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I think it might be best if I called this series off and declared Wes, Starslasher, and m37652s the co-winners of the round. This five-question technique went horribly wrong; it's now all come down to two question, rendering the other three moot. No one so far has managed to get all five right, but Wes was the first to get questions #2 and #3, while Starslasher was the first to get the dreaded question #1: It is Kobold Village, for the reason m37652s explained. If anyone has any complaints to the co-winner solution, I understand how it could be sort of frustrating. But I see no better solution given that it's now pretty much become a mix-and-match game with the first two.

Also, to avoid such confusion in the future, I suggest that we return this thread to the one, but multi-layered, question format it began under.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's fine with me, I just think that question one was a bit misleading until you gave two extra clues.

I'm happy for one of the co-winners to ask questions though. :)
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, hang on for a sec, while i talk about this with my new colleagues....

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drake Silvermoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Who was the person that brought down the 400 year rule of the Han?

2. Who is the best strategist?
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Dong Zhuo.

2. Hmm... This question requires an opinionated answer since the best strategist varies from person to person. My answer for this one is Shu. But like I said, this is based on opinion and not on facts.
Drake Silvermoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry i was kind of out of it, but you are right

and no Dong Zhou did not, he wanted to. It was Cao Pi second son of Cao Cao. Because he forced the emperor to step down and then formed the empire of wei
erhanz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm..
the best strategist..
in my opinion it's Leon..

who would thought the strategist who appears in Kalleka Accident..
join up with Toran Rebellion Army..
and then suddenly become a jackass in Highland Army..

well he sure made us think he is a jackass..so apple/shu won't notice his move...
as his move is to destroy highland from inside..
if apple/shu notice it..i think they will let Leon destroyed Highland..
but because apple/shu didn't notice it..
Leon had time to prepare his scheme in destroying Highland..
while manipulating the feelings of "used" to be comrade..
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The person who ended the Han is subject to discussion, I think. I`m reading 3 kingdoms but I`m not that far yet. Makes sense it would be someone of the Cao clan, though.

Best strategist would be Shu imo. He may have sort of admitted that Leon was the better strategist 'by the book' but Shu did fool him in the end.
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe it would have been Sima Yi who Cao pi reinstated upon his father's death that brought the end of the han because he advised him that in order to reunite the country's now multiple kingdoms he needed absolute power.

and the next question would be either Lucretia or Shu they were both brilliant but when it comes down to it i think i would have to go with shu because of the battle of rockaxe he knew that taking the castle was the only chance that they had he also planned the diversion battle at the mercenary fortress to divide highlands forces giving Riou more time to take the castle in the second advance
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lets see seven from the grasslands that are not in three hmm....... lucretia and thats the only one i can think of hanna hanna is another one how bout that theres two out of seven and i can't think of five more off the top of my head or probably ever i think is george originally from the grasslands
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: