Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Historical Trivia!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To number three: I think it could even be Sierra, because as far as I know the word idol it could mean someone (or even something) adorable. So I think it might be Sierra, because Klaus had a chrush on her in Suikoden II. Question four and five are already answered and the rest I don't know yet...

The Fool
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Question number three is indeed Soledt. Two more.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Camus the Noble wrote:
Question number three is indeed Soledt. Two more.

:D

1. ...How about the Falenians in Sol-Falena? West Palace, East Palace and the Sun Palace? The Sun is an element...

Since no one else apart from me has said Genkaku, I maintain that Genkaku is number 2...
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently this needs something to spur it along, so I'll give a slight hint: Starslasher has had the closest so far. Whoever gets the first two both right is the winner, so keep guessing!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. This is the one that stumps me. BUt i will make an educated guess that the village with 3 buildings is the Great Forest village in Suikoden I. I only remember there being the inn, item shop and Sansuke's house. I suppose that if there was any element to associate it with, it is wood.

2. I still stick with Lazlo.

3. Soledt, the blind dude.

4. Holy City of Rupanda

5. Lenankamp

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm afraid not, Starslasher. This series of questions seems to be causing troubles, so I'll give another small hint, this one about question #1: The element referred to is the type of element that you would find on the Periodic Table.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Argh, i feel like i know what the element is, and what the village is, but my brain refuses to make the connection!

1. I remember there being only three buildings in Le Buque. Perhaps the "element", is Rubidium, and Le Buque, famous for its mantors, is therefore the home to Ruby.

2. Lazlo.

4. Holy City of Rupanda

5. Lenankamp

As you can see, i'm sticking with my other answers.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Sajah Village. I tihnk they only have an inn, an item shop and an appraisal shop, and that's it.

2. Genkaku. He gave the Wingers a place to stay in Two River.

3. Soledt

4. Rupanda

5. Lenakamp.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Judging from the last two posts, it looks like everyone is thinking that question one has not been correctly answered in the past. That's not necessarily true. It may have been that the correct answer wasn't grouped with the correct answers in the past. Remember, you need to answer all the questions correctly (or at least the remaining two) to win.

Keep in mind, however, that that doesn't mean that the correct answer has been guessed. I'm just raising the possibility in response to answers that seem to me to be grasps at straws.

Last edited by Camus the Noble on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you put it that way....

1. Perhaps Wes was right with Sol Falena. And the "element" would be helium, since i suppose the "heli-" comes from "Helio" which is the prefix attributing someone to the [i]sun. I had another town in mind, so if i got it wrong, i still have another guess at hand.

2. Lazlo.

4. Holy City of Rupanda

5. Lenankamp

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
If you put it that way....

1. Perhaps Wes was right with Sol Falena. And the "element" would be helium, since i suppose the "heli-" comes from "Helio" which is the prefix attributing someone to the [i]sun. I had another town in mind, so if i got it wrong, i still have another guess at hand.

2. Lazlo.

4. Holy City of Rupanda

5. Lenankamp

Lets work together Star :D,

2 is likely to be Lazlo, and 1 is likely to be Alma Kinan?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If i'm right, Wes, you can take the next turn, since i already went before. Plus, i don't have any questions i can think of right now.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
If i'm right, Wes, you can take the next turn, since i already went before. Plus, i don't have any questions i can think of right now.

Egh I enjoy answering them more than asking them. :(

Plus we might not even be right.
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher, I'm afraid that it's not Sol Falena.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Then how about:

1.Crom? From the hint you gave out, i will just guess this town, since it's name Crom is like the metal element Chromium.

2. Lazlo.

4. Holy City of Rupanda

5. Lenankamp

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: