Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Weird Dream
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Weird Dream Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I don't often remember my dreams or find them very important, but I just had a very vivid dream that was weird enough to take note of. So I decided I should write it down while it is still fresh in my mind and maybe someone will be able to help interpret it.

Anyway, in the dream I was at one of my jobs, the same job I had yesterday and there was some activity happening, like a party or something. Only it was kind of strange because as well as the Japanese students I normally teach (not just at that place, but my favourite kids from all my jobs) there were a few other random people from my past that attended, primarily people from my school for grade 7-10 (including the girl who was top of the grade).

So it kind of went on with people arriving and one of the people had been telling the people the wrong time or something so everyone was arriving late. But eventually the party or class or whatever got underway. Only the kids were miss behaving awfully, I kept telling them to move back to make a big circle (as is habit for when we are about to do an activity) but whenever my back was turned, different kids would keep on moving in closer and breaking the circle or making it smaller around me (I was in the middle).

There was also a part involving a small bag of potato chips, I can't remember exactly how that went, but each chip in the bag was a different flavour or something and it was being shared around, but then when I was getting stressed from the kids not listening to me I ate a whole heap from the bag.

So it continued and the kids were being worse and worse, so in the end I yelled at them as loud as I could, which kind of hurt my voice. After that I felt really bad, so I went and asked my boss if I could have a break for a few minutes just because it was getting too much and I didn't want to be angry with the kids. I was kind of pissed off at the school (much like real life) because I wasn't allowed to use Japanese to tell the kids what to do and they didn't listen to my English, but the Japanese staff that are paid to help out and explain things to the kids weren't helping me at all.

So anyway, I went outside to take a break and this is where the strangest bit happens. I was walking by the side of the school when I saw a large spider (maybe the size of my palm but not fingers, including its legs) and it was sitting on a web. Also on the web however was this circular patch of green foamy spider eggs (although I think they looked more like Praying Mantis eggs) which has a kind of small leafy wall around them. The spider was just sitting there and I was kind of admiring it, before I went to get one of the Japanese staff who told me that it was a rare kind of Japanese spider.

I then saw another spider over near the house crawling along the wall and I watched it walking around. As I watched, it crawled over to near when I was standing and it climbed up onto the web with the other spider. I was a bit worried that the first would eat the new one, but the new spider just crawled on top of the other one, kind of doggy-style and they started 'mating' I guess, with new eggs coming out of the back of the spider, although the eggs were orange until they were fertilised by the male on the female's back.

Then a kid came outside, I think I recognised the kid, but I can't remember now, so I showed him the spider, because it looked so cool. He reached out and grabbed both spiders and I was worried that he'd be bitten, but then he put one in his mouth and ate it. I was a little shocked, but for some reason what was even more shocking was what he did next when he ate the spider's foamy eggs immediately afterwards and seemed to think that it was really good tasting. I think I just had a chance to tell him he shouldn't eat stuff like that when I woke up.

Anyway, that is my dream, it was pretty messed up, but possibly it is trying to tell me something, so if you can help me interpret it, I would be most appreciative.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least you were not naked, and the kids didn't kill you when you where in the middle of the circle. That would be a weird dream. As far as dream interpreting goes I have no idea how that works. There is a whole dictionary on that stuff. You can try this site http://www.dreammoods.com/
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not a master of this, so I'll just offer my humble opinion.

There's definitely a loss of control. You're trying to get the kids to pay attention to you and it isn't happening. Are you also feeling pressured at work? The kids seem to be closing in on you, suggesting pressure or a sense of being closed in and trapped. Perhaps I'm reading into it, but you also seem a bit helpless during the dream. You can't control the kids and your 'helpers/aids' aren't doing their job, leaving you stuck in a mess.

I have no idea about the chips.... It's mostly just a distraction, I guess, and you attempt to use it to your advantage and fail.

About the spider... that's a tricky part. The web interests me most. Are you in some kind of relationship right now? The web may indicate the web that you have woven intricately or have become trapped in. It could be anything, really (a situation?).

Well, assuming it's a situation... well, heck, it could be a good thing, I dunno (only you can tell because it was your dream). It seems special, in any case, and you're admiring it when an outside source suddenly destroys it. You get a chance to rebuke the interference, I guess... but you're still pretty shocked.

Anyway, that's all I can tell... maybe the master of dream interpretation will lend his opinion (I'm sure mine is wrong in several areas... damn, I suck at this).
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see, now what I am going to say may be shocking, butr I am a doctor... you are going crazy, also, you have a few homsexual erges. Just doing my job. :)
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Being a doctor doesn't mean you can analyze dreams. Also, Saben is gay, so of course he has "homsexual erges." *laughs*
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, Celes, that was actually pretty spot on compared to what some other people I talk to have said so far, they seemed to just quote random shit from dream books about how spider webs usually symbolise money and spiders symbolise luck so I'm probably going to be getting rich sometime soon :P

It sounds kind of accurate and I have been trying to look kind of inside myself to see just what meaning it can hold, by trying to use my own meaning behind things like spiders (which I don't see an object of fear), the fertilisation process of the eggs (the orange changing to green) and the crazy Japanese kid who ate it all :P

I'm also very shocked by Leo's response because he is right on accurate with those "homosexual erges"! Why, just yesterday I saw a guy that I thought was really cute and wanted to do stuff with I'm suprised that Dr. Leo was able to realise that from my dream, it must take the mad skillz!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Saben wrote:
Wow, Celes, that was actually pretty spot on compared to what some other people I talk to have said so far, they seemed to just quote random shit from dream books about how spider webs usually symbolise money and spiders symbolise luck so I'm probably going to be getting rich sometime soon :P

It sounds kind of accurate and I have been trying to look kind of inside myself to see just what meaning it can hold, by trying to use my own meaning behind things like spiders (which I don't see an object of fear), the fertilisation process of the eggs (the orange changing to green) and the crazy Japanese kid who ate it all :P

I'm also very shocked by Leo's response because he is right on accurate with those "homosexual erges"! Why, just yesterday I saw a guy that I thought was really cute and wanted to do stuff with I'm suprised that Dr. Leo was able to realise that from my dream, it must take the mad skillz!

Well, I don't try to brag or anything, but.. Yeah, my skills are TRULY hardcore.
Pasius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:? After mere seconds of agonizing interpetation, I have concluded the following.
A: You were hungry, and
B: I need a bag of those chips. :mrgreen:
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the disobedient kids make me wonder one thing; is there someone whose attention you really want but can't seem to get recently?
?Guile?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

trust me thats not weird compared to the things that ive seen in dreams.
Tarik

Croc's Fury

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Disobedient kids may mean that you're in depression or will be in loneliness, having no-one to obey/help/support you. Seeing spider spinning web signifies, I think, that you will get back something from your hard work, since spider and web mean constant efforts and rewards. Seeing mating means you will get mated(?) or will have a chance to see you Prince Charming (?). However, the whole dream can be that you will get some luck in the near future but will engage into some desperate situation which you have no control at all, which is bad, but you will get over it.

*oh, food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. So I guess you will have sex with a gay boy who is handsome, since your food is chip, which signifies youth. So if you will, have fun. :mrgreen: *
NoFlyZone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow saben what a dream you had... I myself seem to have a lot of wierd/scary dreams. Like one I had last night. I wanted to share it and rather than making a whole new topic about a dream I decided just to post it here. Hopes that is ok with you Saben. I will make a short summary of my dream below.

NOTE

My dreams never make any since and they could Damage your mind forever :D My dreans skip to Random events all the time so it will be hard to follow.

Anyways for those of you who have seen the movie "The Ring" will be able to understand this better than those who havent. Ok in the movie The Ring there is a little girl (if you can call it a human) and her name is Samara. And ever since I seen the movie she haunts me in my sleep. Like whenever I wake up in the middle of the night she will be standing beside my bed. Then I will wake up again :lol:

Ok and in this particle dream I woke up like every other day and did my normal stuff I do in real life. Like eat, shower, computer and stuff. But it seemed to go by faster than in real life. Like fast motion. And then around 2:00 I got a aim im from my friend/cousin and he said he wanted to come over and spend the night. (which is funny because I had the dream while he was sleeping over) and he came over, we did some stuff like video games, basketball, played some cards, and went on Suikox lol.

And then a few hours later we decided to sleep in the basement for a little bit of a scare. So we got sleeping bags and some snacks and went down in the basement. We told my dad we were tired and were going to sleep right away. But no way we were going to bed at 10:00. So we were looking around through some stuff (my basement is fulled with toys) but we found a suitcase I have never seen before. But it was locked so my cousin picked the lock. When we opened it we found Blue Prints of my house. Well we noticed in the Crawl Space area there was a red x. So we decided we go into the Crawl Space and take a look around to see if anything cool was there. We were hoping for money :D

But to get into my Crawl Space you have to go through this little hole in the wall. Which there is a board over. So we took off the baord. And lets just say we didnt really want to go in there after looking into the darkoness. But we got some good flash lights and went in. When we went in we got a surprise because the ground was like 10 feet down. But we were didnt hurt ourselfs. We noticed a rope leading back to the top so we knew we could get back up. Well we didnt see very much of anything and were going to go back but then we noticed a half burried bed post. So then all of a sudden w had shovels (i think we found them). So we decided we would dig up the bed post. We did and under it was an old tin box. When we opened the box we found some old paper with red writing saying something like this. "On the west wall find brick #21 and hit.

Well we were very confused. But we figured out which way was west and went to the wall. We tried to count the bricks but we didnt know were to start so we started hitting all of them. Well I hit the right one and then like an elevator appeared were the wall used to be. Now we were getting scared. But I talked my cousin into getting on it. As soon as we got in it it took off into the ground like a roller coaster. Then we fell off (because there was no door on it or anything just a plat forum) and landed in a room with red dirt or maybe in was sand, it was a very small room. We couldnt see anything but then lights began to flash. Then in the middle of the room we saw a well!

For those of you who seen The Ring know what I mean. We ran to the end wall and tried to find the Elevator but we couldnt find it. In fact we couldnt even figure out how we got down into the room. It was a square room and all walls were like mud. Then we herd something like water. And we turned to the well then we saw two greenish hands come out and out came Samara. Well this is when I pissed my pants. She came after my cousin. Then she leaped on him and ate his head. Ok she never did anything like that in the movie. Well some how I found a gun and I began fireing at her. She caught one of the bullets and then threw it back at me and I woke up... I think the bullet killed me.

Ok now thats a messed up dream even for me. Well thanks for reading it...

NoFlyZone
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is a dream I had.

I was hosting a cooking show, but was a kinda of a "dirty" cooking show. I was juilia child, I was all huntched over, I had a friley brown wig on and a really bad make-up job. There was a male dancer, and I was makeing a soup of some kind. I started makeing the soup, and the dancer is doing his thing. It was a snake soup. I made the soup, and the last item I put in was a cobra, it tried to bit me, but I hit it with a wodden spon and it went into the soup. I took a taste, it tasted like metal. So then I said "Well, thanks for joining me. Come back tomorow, we'll be makeing puffer fish. Evan dance!" Weird yeah?

Last edited by Darkness_rune on Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I am almost well-known within Highland for my dream analyzing skills, so I'll see what I can do.

Saben: The only thing I can think of for everyone being late is that you either a) are bothered by not so punctual people and/or b) it adds to the chaos. As others have stated, it looks like a control issue. You turned your back on them (literally, not figuratively) more than once which symbolizes trust and they kept breaking it. Having multiple-flavored potato chips and the fact you grabbed a handful of them, to me, symbolizes escape. People use food as an escape from stress and having many flavors could have symbolized having several escapes from stress, not just food. The aids not helping you, and you being able to only speak English, symbolize the removal of your control mechanisms. The final escape was "screw it, I'm going home" or in your case, outside. I think the web means "no escape." No matter how you slice it, you have no control and the stress is building. I'm not so sure what the eggs and the kid eating them represent though. My guess is that the kid eating the spider represents the removal of the stress, but then why would your stress eat stress? Are the kids a stress reliever (not the phrase I'm looking for, but hopefully you get the idea)?

NoFlyZone: My guess is that you were afraid of the ring girl. The fact your cousin is there is because you didn't want to be scared alone or wanted help taking her out. When you first went down and saw the rope going up, that was your point of no return. You wanted an escape plan, but when you were in the room with no way out, it's kinda like the last save point in a game. Y'know, the one that's several rooms away from where you finish the game but has super hard enemies in between? Subconcious manifestation of video games. Also, this last room gave a feeling of "oops I'm in trouble" or more eloquently, the futility of trying to take on your fear. This seems to me like a failed conquer your fear dream. (I hope I just coined that term :)).

Darkness_rune: Yeah.

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dreams are well.. exciting. Well, exciting but cartoonish.
I once got into a digimon dream.
Once, in a dream my whole family was vampires and tried to turn me into one too. Kinda reminded me of a Simpsons's treehouse of horror episode.
My pal has good dreams. I was once a gym leader and had a mewtwo and once i became Kamer Rider Amazon in one ofn his dreams! How cool is that?(unfortunately, for the pokemon dream, the world seemed to.. uh... be destroyed in the dream into nothingness.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: