Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Paintball anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loki Stolt

The Einherjars

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Paintball anyone? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, does anyone here play paintball? If so whats your set up?

I have a shocktech milled autococker, with a tasso 11.5inch barrel, air america messia reg, supafly bolt, bomb 3 way, WGP 2nd gen hinge trigger frame with some dye stickies on it, kaap drop forward, revy hopper,and a 68 3000 crossfire nitro tank, I play semi auto and I can get like 14 bps out of it, and its dead acurate.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to play alot, but it has been a while since the last time i played. Probably when i was like 15 is when i was really into it. We would go to the paintball course often, but what i really found fun was when we would all get paintball guns and go into the woods by one of my friends houses. It could get pretty brutal, but because we were all friends and kind of newbies to the game it was fun. A lot more fun to me than having to go up against these guys that would play every day and had automatic guns and an infinite amount of paintballs. haha. Anyway I never actually bought my own gun, i would just rent one or borrow a friend's whenever we would play. Now that i think about it, I wouldn't mind getting a game together soon. It is a fun sport.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: