Suikoden Unique and Informational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Editorial: La Pucelle: Tactics
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Editorial: La Pucelle: Tactics Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
Article URL--
http://suikox.com/ed/lapucelle41211.html

Please discuss the article here. I am interested in feedback, especially regarding the following points--

1. Do you think I am insane for writing a review for another game, or would you like me to make such comparisons in the future again?

2. What did you like/dislike about the article?

3. Did the article make you want to buy the game?

1.No, I think gamers should always be open to new types of games, not just RPGs. You miss out on other potentially good games.
2.It was very well thought out, but I don't know if you noticed, the offical site link doesn't work.
3.I owned it before I read your article. :D
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey i know this is old but I rermber reading that and wanting the game, I found it for $17 preowned and picked it up today, I hope to enjoy it..

if you do review other games, chose wisely. see what your heart draws you to, its always a good preminission. if you do it, so it "is suikodey" it will be hard. finding something that is cut from the same cloath is always a challange.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Do you think I am insane for writing a review for another game, or would you like me to make such comparisons in the future again?

No I think your insane because most smart people are nutz. And yes I would like to see other such reveiws again.

I liked simply the fact that you thought it was game that suikoden fans would like so you shared it with us. While it is infact a suikoden web-site i'm certain we all play other video games and want others to enjoy them as well. And as infinite as the topic my seem in the end there is only so much that can be said about suikoden.

Nah, I got it on release day sorry.
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the comparisons to Suikoden. I like seeing games that have many things in common with Suikoden. I hear, by that same company, there is also Disgaea and Phantom Brave, are those games similar in gameplay and storytelling to La Pucelle? On GameFAQs Disgaea is one of the most loved cult games, how is it in comparison to La Pucelle: Tactics, or have you played it yet?

I'd love you do to do many more of these in the future.

I really like the comparisons to Suikoden, because, being at this site, of course I love Suikoden and a recommendation of a game silimar before the next installment of the series is really helpful next time I'm at that gaming store. There wasn't much I disliked about the style of review.

Yes, actually, it did. La Pucelle: Tactics is now second on my list of games to buy, next to Suikoden II, of course. I look foreword to buying it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: