Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why the name, avatar & signature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Avatar : It's of Kamen Rider Decade, and I'm a fan of Kamen Rider

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

think mine is kind of obvious :lol: i like luca blight
my avatar i find it on line so i have to have it
signature tell it all
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Why the name, avatar & signature? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got this picture from a friend's bebo, thought it was ridiculously amusing. :shock:
Nesia

One-two-scratch

51603 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My name is actually a short of my country, Indonesia. I think it's kinda obvious (or not!).
My avatar, well, I don't usually like putting avatar. I just like suiko 2 and thought of putting one that would remind me of it.
My sign, I just put it. Thought it'll be cool for everyone to see my personality.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

name i like jowy a lot and he is my best character so the name and avatar are related to him ,and riou is also in the avatar cause i liked this one
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i forgot that i chnged my jowy pic to crkekild and i liked this charcater
kasumi sato

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Why the name, avatar & signature? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My username is my real name, My avatar and signature are my favorite character in suikoden who also shares my name =D
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a delightful coincidence.
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to admit there are times when I miss my old username Dew Dust, but Alstroemeria is flower and it is a rather unique name...though annoying to spell out at times :D
The avatar and signature are from one of my favorite 80's movies: Legend with Tom Cruise and Tim Curry in it. The fairy was adorable in it and the elf in my signature was David Bennent known for his gorgeous eyes.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you didn't see me mention it on Senso...
My avatar is currently my first drawing attempt -that I did- of the main hero of Tsumugareshi.
(or at least a cropped vers.)

The whole drawing can be seen in my dA....not that the 'whole drawing' is any better....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You drew that, Nads? P great.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
You drew that, Nads? P great.
Nooooo...
You checked in rather late.... I've changed my avatar at least 3 times since that post above yours ;)

I switched out the before-mentioned drawing several months back when I finally gave up on the notion that I'll probably never get around to coloring it...nor finishing Tsumugareshi anytime soon.

It's Ramin right now because Otakon is coming up in a few weeks and Ramin will be returning :)

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dat drawing of Tsumugareshi's hero is back as my avi again.

You know...I vaguely remember coloring it.... but I don't have a colored ver uploaded anywhere... I'm at work now so I can't go looking for it... oh well......

Might change it to something FE related eventually though cuz I've been bitten by the FE bug again thanks to FE: Awakening's release soon 8D

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66
Page 66 of 66

Jump to: