Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Major Map Changes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could be a dangerous tool to use though. Maybe when Falena moves so fast when it changes locations that the people get shot off the island? Like in Spaceballs? "Aww buckle this! Lucidrous speed!!! GOOO!!!"

Use the technology wisely, my southern friends. And keep paper bags near you in case the speed makes you nauseaus. ;)

Oh, and Harmonia's cloning technology will come in handy. I'm not even writing this message, the clone of Nutflush is. Or is it the clone of the clone of Nutflush?? I don't know who I am anymore... or do I?? Mwahahah.... :D

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
The RPG style floating city... come on, almost all RPGs have one of those...

Yea but Bahamut Lagoon seems to be abundant in them....plus we're secret allies (which is why Futch came to us in search of Dragons. :P )

:lol: at Spaceballs. Haven't seen that in too long (even though I have it on DVD). Shh, don't give them our secret of overpopulation. I should clone myself again actually to help myself clean out the forums back home. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: