Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Bouncer
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: The Bouncer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone ever played this PS2 relic? Some magazine reviewiers of magazines gave this game average scores....but I think this game is a classic beat-im up. TOPIC QUESTION-Who is your favorite Character My is Koh or Volt. :P
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I played it when it was a few months old, the graphics i thought were pretty cool. I was a big Volt fan, but the game could be pretty difficult. One boss I remember, that I can't name, was this one boss that had a dog fighting with him. I spent a while trying to beat him, but I couldn't....It's still at 49.99 at a local store......
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorit charicter is Durigon C. Macarto he looks awsome even if he is the bad guy.

But Sion would be my favorit good guy.

*please pay attention to spelling*
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I played this, but wasn't that much of a big fan of it, so my brother took it home with him instead. He didn't like it, but he'll play anything all the way through at least once.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was my second PS2 game. (my first was FFX) My favorite character was Volt.

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't have a memory card when i played this game so when i died i had to start all over again.
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game....was pretty fun until you had to beat Duragon for the third time...then it got frustrating.

My fave character to play as is PD-4, because his moves are cheap and he looks like a creepy version of Trowa from Gundam wing. That panther chick was cool too, her third and fourth outfits were scary tho'.

...am I the only one who thinks that Mugetzu(sp?) was slightly hot?
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually got this game month or two ago. My favourite character is problably the one you fight at the end when you play as Koh in story mode, have no clue what her name is though. >-<

You can really see the resemblence to or Square characters. Sion looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Koh looks like Zell from FF8. One of the girls looks like Rinoa from FF8. I'm sure there are some more.
Solon Jhee

2031 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoyed this game. My favouite of the three main characters was Kou Leifou. I also liked to play Leann Caldwell (This is that girl you fight at the end of Kou's storyline) because she is cool too. Kou's storyline was my favouite. I liked being the "superspy" ha ha. 8)
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I lick it the story gos themikado building, the hear of the Mikado Group international megacorporation overlooks dog steet.The bars located on this dangerous steet are always guarded by bouncers.Sion, Kou, and Volt are three such men,working to protect thir bar, fate, from troublemakers.Recently, Dominique, a young girl sion founed lost in the city, has become a kind of mascot for fate. No one knowswhere she came from or who she really is. time past uneventfully for them...un til one day, Dominique is abducted by the Mikado Special Forces. What are Mikado's motives? Why was Dominique taken? what is her secret? Will Sion, Kou, and volt be able to rascue dominique...? It's going to be a long night for these three!
Eriolind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku wrote:
You can really see the resemblence to or Square characters. Sion looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Koh looks like Zell from FF8. One of the girls looks like Rinoa from FF8. I'm sure there are some more.

Yeah, Sion and Sora are like clones. ^^ As for the girl that looks like Rinoa...I think you mean Kaldea.

I personally wasn't overly fond of the game...it had great graphics though... and I liked playing as either Volt or Duragon C. Makado.
the violent one

Homedogs

1000 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I beat tis game over and over again, until I got Sion, Koh, and Volt to rank S. I luv the multi-player mode, me and my brother play it even up to this day, I am best with Echinda my brother kicks major ass with Volt, I will tell you that.
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1"Stormbringer"This game....was pretty fun until you had to beat Duragon for the third time...then it got frustrating
2.Mugetzu(sp?) was slightly hot?

1If you kep beting thy game you have to fight him for the 4 time.
2Maybe to a girl. He was plan ugly to me but I'm just a boy.
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thay shuld make The Bouncer 2.
Odessa++

11000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stormbringer wrote:
This game....was pretty fun until you had to beat Duragon for the third time...then it got frustrating.

Word^^ 8)

Kou was SoOoOo hot to me..i think it was the tattoo's
HI IM PATHETIC ^^ :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: