Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Name that RPG!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, mine was correct. Legend of Legaia.

Ced the Lad, your one is easy. It's Guardian's Crusade.

Since I got that, I'll do another 1.

Since my last 1 was pretty hard, I'll make my next 1 extremely easy. The strongest weapon in this game is Excalibur II.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah you're right Gaara. I thought that no one played that "kiddy" game, so I figured it'd be harder.

Well that one is, of course, Final Fantasy 9.

I already went, so someone else take my turn.

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd already had my turn to and nobody else is replying so why don't you just do another 1, Ced?
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah, so I take it we're highjacking this topic for ourselves. But that's ok, hopefully someone will show up soon.

Hopefully this will require more thought, but I won't be surprised if someone gets it.

"This game has three villans that can't seem to decide who's in charge."

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure here. But is it Golden Sun?
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah. Clue number 2:

"Among the villans, there's also a young girl in this game that's jealous of her older sister because she won the Imperial beauty contest, while she got second place"

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll take another guess at this 1 and then I'll leave it for other people.

Is it Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure?
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, sorry. I guess I'm being to vague, but I'm sure you'll hit yourself on the head after knowing the answer. (If you played this RPG)

Clue 3: Our "little" hero goes about many ways of defeating his enemies, including smashing a giant ant with the castle gondolla.

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure 3 clues are more than enough to have known what game this was. I'm concluding I haven't played this game so I'll just leave it up to other people. And if I have played this, I will be hitting myself over the head, most definetly.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd be really surprised if you played Guardian's Crusade and not this game, though.

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a guess but is it Ico? If it isn't don't hurt me!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CLUE #1=This game has three villans that can't seem to decide who's in charge

CLUE #2="Among the villans, there's also a young girl in this game that's jealous of her older sister because she won the Imperial beauty contest, while she got second place

Clue 3: Our "little" hero goes about many ways of defeating his enemies, including smashing a giant ant with the castle gondolla

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -

None of this seems to make sense to me, either because I never really got into the game or I didn't play it.....Chrono Cross is my guess, mostly because of the one villan, the little girl, but besides that I have no clue. I must be slipping, Shining Force?......damn.....
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm guessing that not too many people have played this game, so I'll try one last time.

Clue 4: The hero weilds two swords, Lumina and Fusion. He's modeled after an ancient legendary warrior from Japan.

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's another shot at it: Brave Fencer Musashi?
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, bingo. You guessed right. Haha

Clue # 1 referred to Leader Force's Ben, Ed, and Topo

Clue # 2 referred to Bubbles and her older sister Gingerelle

Clue # 3 referred to chapter 5 and the quest for the wind scroll

I was going to put on of Kojiro's quotes, but that's still way too vague for this topic. So if someone is willing to take a shot at this, then I'll pass my turn off to whoever wants to try.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: