Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any Old Members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was in House Blight at that time as well, I just wasn't very active. I probably went by the name Averlus back then.

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Hey, are any of those Silverburgs here?

Most of them. Some are very active, others are not.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I was in the Silverbergs, albeit breifly. That group got shut down shortly before the old EZboards got shut down. I never really got into the super strict boards, but I came back when SARS first started up the house system. Was anyone else here in house Matilda?
Rhett

Trumpeter Ducks

2462 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was Suikoman444(Yes I am very creative) at the old suikosource boards but I don't think I ever posted there.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Marshmallow wrote:
Yeah, I was in the Silverbergs, albeit breifly. That group got shut down shortly before the old EZboards got shut down. I never really got into the super strict boards, but I came back when SARS first started up the house system. Was anyone else here in house Matilda?

Being from House Blight, we clashed with you numerous times. Although iscalio and Bugg did most of our work.

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm glad we've evolved from the house system - it was too daunting! i was in house wisemail i'm sure, and same name and all.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does anyone rerember where I was? or was I not that active?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Being from House Blight, we clashed with you numerous times. Although iscalio and Bugg did most of our work.

I don't know about that. Shem and I did a good amount as well.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't mean to leave out anyone. A sorry about that. I'm still trying to figure out who went by another username in the past.

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to go by Tsai on the old old Suikosource forums (before it was confirmed there would be a Suikoden 3) and then Dragoon Assassin after that. I remember a lot of you guys but I'm sure you don't remember me.

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was registered on the original blue moon forums, then i moved to suikosource ez boards, then to SARS in the house days (matilda house), now i just mostly read and lurk about the suikosource forums mostly going by this same name throughout that sequence.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was genne_atreides and I already joined 3 years ago...
but because my account already inactive, I made the new one^w^
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

((I never posted in this thread :? Thought I did...))

I...THINK....I was on Blue Moon Forums towards the end....but I've definitely been floating around in one form or another since the EZboard times
originally as "NicolT" (which is...obviously...mistaken as "Nicole" one too many times so I ditched the darn thing)

might've also gone around as "Hageshi" VERY briefly before landing on "Nadistu" for a good several years
(I only changed to "Ikano" a few months ago on here...)

I was also on Harmonia Online and Clive's Castle Forums........but I don't remember anymore what username I used there...probably one of the before-mentioned....

~~
And I do kind of recognize you PesmergaUK =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am a newer older member. I was around when New Armes was still fairly small, I believe it still is..lol. I stopped visiting boards once the old War System died and everyone stopped coming in. But since it's back, I'm hoping the users come back too. :)

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Demon Eyes Kyo":32ufiqk9]But since it's back, I'm hoping the users come back too. :)

Like Assassin01 :D

*Lets off smoke bomb and disappears*
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: