Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any Old Members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was at the old Suikosource EZboard for a while. I used TWT Marshmallow then . . . big change, right? :P
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was The Almighty Clive at the old boards. Decided to change my name to something closer to my real name, but I hardly ever post anymore.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was never at the old boards, the only other Suikoden-related board I ever posted at were the GameFAQs boards, which is where I heard of these boards. For the past several years, I've either used Elc or Flame Master Elc (mainly GameFAQs for this one) so, I doubt you'd know me.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used Gil-galad at the old forums, I never posted though, I just used the little link at the bottom to the Suikoden duels thingy... I forgot about that in a few days as well. ^_^ But I was there... though not really.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you have like three strikes at the old board? Then if you got three strikes you are banned? If that is the old Suikosource board, then I know what you are talking about..... I wonder what happened to some of the old members from there like Lord Dude......

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lord Dude is now a vampire named Lucied.
PesmergaUK

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha, Lord dude...I had many of verbal wars with him back then over a whole banning issue and SuikDEV/Ione Dusk, theres a line between us now, neither of us cross it.

The Almighty Clive, of course I know you, I used to talk to you all the time, but as fate had it we lost touch which was bad.

As to which forum I mean, I mean the one before the 3 strike ban one, when we had discussion forums such as 'Not-So Anything Forum'. I'm going back 3 years.

Yes, yes I know of you Krelian Iscariot although we never actually spoke to one another.

I still speak to some of the old guys like TirMcDohl, LucMasterOfTheTrueWindRune (Shem) I think he is Saban on here now, morgan, Yuber255 and some others if you remember them.

What ever happened to that project that some of you guys worked on, 'Ione Dusk'
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I might've been to it once or twice. If it is the one I am thinking of then I created a screen name, and once I activated it, I tried logging in, and it always said it was incorrect. Believe me, it gave me alot of stress....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ione Dusk died a while back. I'm not sure if you were there, but there was a rift among a lot of the members, dealing with leadership among other things. It never really got off the ground.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And what a shock that was.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
I joined the old Suikosource-ezboard three years ago. My handle back then was Krelian Iscariot.

I was wondering why I was having flashbacks of House Blight whenever I entered the Tinto Forum. Funny though, I figured you were Krelian, but I sometimes thought you were Red Killey.

Edit:

Quote:
correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you have like three strikes at the old board? Then if you got three strikes you are banned? If that is the old Suikosource board, then I know what you are talking about..... I wonder what happened to some of the old members from there like Lord Dude......

Last I remembered, he retired.

PUK could be referring to the old forums on suikosource before SARS (Blue Moon at the time) shut it down. (Which was followed by the strict forum with the strikes) Before the strict forum was created, someone posed as Lord Dude and made what was basically a copy of the old Suikosource board at the time. The board was shut down due to copyright issues regarding the format, corrct me if I'm wrong. This led to the strict forum opening up for the sole purpose of distributing Suikoden info and nothing more. Undoubtedly, this saved a sum of money due to the limitations of posting.

The forums' gone through changes, but it seems that the majority is still hanging around.

Last edited by Cedric on Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
...but I sometimes thought you were Red Killey.

Red Killey dwells in Jowston.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I'll be. There he is. Thanks iscalio.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't Red Killey called Bugg on here and Harmonia-Online?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I figured that out. Frankly, he talked so much like Red, and he had some really quality posts. It had to be him.

Hey, are any of those Silverburgs here? Not house Silverberg, but that massive group from Blue Moon's forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: