Suikoden United and Illusional Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

RPG Maker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright, I've found a few links regarding this topic and I've restarted making my games again. This is the best site I've found so far, for download any and every mainstream (and a few underground) RPG and game making programs. There is a full list plus a bunch of utilities and resources.

If that is the best site for downloading the actual programs and materials needed to run your games, then this would be the best forum explaining each and every detail about all the RPG Making software. It has some incredibly useful scripts and links to loads of resources and utilities as well as ideas on how to make some relatively good games. It seems someone has been kind enough to rip the Suikoden II backgrounds for us, making a Fan-Suikoden II spin-off very possible. Hope this information helps you all.

Oh, and just to let you know....its all in English, so you don't have to worry if you don't understand Japanese, however there are some links that lead to Japanese RPG related content.

On a minor note, SARS you might want to check out the forums as they've got a few nice features that could possibly be implemented here in the future.

JNX wrote:
by the way whats the point in making an RPG just to play yourself when you know everything about it right? well is there a website or something in which you can upload your made games so people can download it?

RPGs made by fans are made for OTHER fans, not to mention for your enjoyment of making a game. This is not to say that you cannot create a game that you won't enjoy, because even if you do know the story inside and out as well as the secrets, its always different when you play it and level up normally. Most finished games get uploaded on the internet for other people to download and try out. Thats the whole point.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Anyone get this Ps1 relic?? It's realy cool and fun(even though I haven't made a single RPG on it) Although I don't fully understand it yet, the instruction book bites. But have any of you made a RPG on it?? If so please help me!!

Hahaha, YES I havn't played it in a long time but I do still own it! Thats so cool, someone brought it up. Before I could focus my ADD to acutally make a rpg on it, I would edit and sorta get used to manipulating the code on the sample one they made. It made it alot easyer when I came time to make my own rpgs. And acutally it isn't too hard, it just takes FOREVER, and the longest rpg I made only took like a hour to complete >_>...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: