Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What was your best gaming Moment?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Basically for me one of the best gaming moments was playing and completing the first Halo Co-op with my friend. I mean the whole journey of playing the great game from the first level to the last is just so great. You get to work as a team and apply a good use of strategy to conquer some of the more difficult sections of each level. I enjoyed saving my mate from a growing swarm of the Flood or the Covenant. And likewise when I was stuck and soon to die, that my mate would rush in to save me, or die alongside me should that opportunity present itself. The very last level was one of the best during the final stretch, and was quite funny when once we were both running towards the exit, and my friend got caught by a rush of aliens and was delayed a bit, and I felt I would be funny and keep running, and get on my ship and evacuate, and as it took off I could still see my friend being attacked by the Covenant, as I made my safe get away. Ha ha, he was quite happy too, not that it mattered but it was still funny. I am trying to get that particular friend to start a new Halo 2 Co-op game with me, but I think he is still stuck on 'The Maw' from the first Halo LOL...
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My best gaming acomplishment was beating fire emblem on hard mode and not losing a singal person on my team that I colected in the intire game.

Also halo2 is one of the best games out and I really enjoy the new options you get on it such as dule guns.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

-Beating all the special ghosts in mario kart 64 and double dash (Damn that felt good!!!)

-Getting a perfect game on FFVII (Including beating all the weapons, ruby weapon was a pain). And getting a perfect game on Suikoden II ( down to the last recipe and rune).

Then there are others that I can't remember...I'll have to post again later.
Ayemelek

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I guess I have a number of moments I'd consider good, so I'll just stick with the most current attempt at domination: http://www.sitesled.com/members/ayemelek/32037.jpg

Actually clearing Undead Line is up there, as well.

Last edited by Ayemelek on Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The greatest moment I remember would be getting 100% on super metroid for the SNES. It required to find every item, which meant some long backtracks, and beating the game in 2 hours 59 min or less, if I remember right.

Homedogs

1000 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beating Croix's arse in Soul Caliber 2 as Talim he was Nightmare.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beating the HELL out of Lu Bu, elminating thousands and thousands of enemies.......man, i love DW.... and SW too.

THUG, scoring almost a million.Yes, almost.

Beating the Hell out of other people in Counter Strike with a machine gun.It was somewhat similar to what Rambo did.

Unreal Tournament.
Hyatt_is_Dead

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beating Yuber in one of the optional-win battles in Suikoden III. God, that felt good.
"If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him. If you meet one of your ancestors on the road, kill him. Free of all, bound by nothing, you live your life simply as it is." - Genjo Sanzo, Gensomaden Saiyuki
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most pleasing moment would have to be back during my Sonic 2 days on the Genesis, when I got all seven Chaos Emeralds on the first stage... as Tails! I bet you're all laughing at me b/c Tails can't use the emeralds in Sonic 2, but I liked playing as him more than Sonic. But getting Turbo Tails in Sonic 3 was also very pleasing: it took a little more work to get him compared to Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles.

Another less self-satisfying moment was during a session of Columns when my reflexes were so good that I kept scoring points at level 99 before I got bored and turned the system off. I don't know how it happened: I never had Columns as a kid, and I didn't have much practice before that.

EDIT: Oh, and another more recent whoop for me was in Suikoden II when I fought the Beast Rune at my friend's house. Everything but one of the heads was down (the weaker one), but everyone except Pesmerga was down. There was no way for me to revive anyone, so I kept hacking away at the head. ONE more hit and Pes-y would have been killed, but he got the head before that. My friend and I won't forget that one! :lol:

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.

Last edited by Benit149 on Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mengo

Self-proclaimed Genius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first game i ever beat. Mickey and Donald : I-don't-remember-what on Sega Genesis. I remember i spend a loooong time with this stupid doors with a friend until we could finally continue the game.

We were like, whooot ! when we saw the credits and all the stuff (well, the end of the game kinda sucked, but it was the first one we could see ! )

uh, what else . . . oh well, i remember, while playing the first Snk Vs Capcom : Card Clash on Neo-geo Pocket color. There was a fight against one of the champions (the girl we meet first, if i remember well) . One of the most epic moment of my life. When i finally beat her, i just yelled like crazy. My mother was kind of afraid.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beating Necron severly underlevelled and having my whole team destroyed, save for Armarant, who had 1 HP left.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a few because I can't decide on an absolute favorite.

Aquiring the SNES version of Chrono Trigger after it became very hard to find, I was so happy to play it again because it was the first RPG I had ever played.

Beating the "Lost Levels" of Mario on the All Stars game for the SNES.

Having a perfect game on FFVII - and I mean PERFECT; defeated all weapons, all 3 mastered materia on my 3 fighters, maxed their stats by morphing enemies for source items, etc.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
apathy

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have 2.
1. finally beating skies of arcadia for dc.( it wasn't hard but for some reason i kept getting lost and taking month long brakes from the game)

2. finding all the chocographs, treasures(including hidden), getting golden chocobo, getting ultimate weapon, and finally beating ozma the ridiculously strong hidden boss in ff9.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My best gaming moment would be finishing the first rpg I ever played final fantasy 7 with no help from guides after that game I have been a fan of rpg genre. other gaming moment that I have is when finally beat my friend in soul calibur 2 who is a very good player and beats me in every game that we have in soulcalibur1. love's the looks of his face when he loses to me :D
butters

The Keeping It Real Krew

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My best gaming moment would be in Mercenaries having 3 anti air missiles locked on and launched heading for me then decending as fast i can landing on a enemy tank jumping out while the anti air missles level my chopper and the tank leaving me with one health.. Man that was fun!

RIP Eddie 1967 - 2005
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: