Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

La Pucelle Tactics Advertisement Campaign
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: La Pucelle Tactics Advertisement Campaign Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some of you have seen on the main page of suikox.com that there's a huge ad for La Pucelle in the middle. Why the hell did I put something like that on a Suikoden site? Well, a distributor contacted me and asked me to put that banner on my site for the price of $0.10/click (up to a maximum of $200). Plus, they promoised that as long as I write a review for the game, they will send me a free copy. However, they won't send me a copy unless I get at least 50 unique clicks on the banner. Thus, please click on the banner, I know there's more than 50 active people on this site!

This is important, because I am without a job right now, and this site costs some cash to run. I'm not being a cash hog here! Just trying to do what is best for this site (and I think La Pucelle is a decent series, and I like Nipponichi Software and their wacky games).

Okay, I will stoop low, and go as far as saying that I will give you 100 soldiers for clicking on the banner! Just say "I clicked it!" and I will give you soldiers.

Please help out!
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I clicked it, now gimme my soldiers.

Eh, I've seen this campaign on other sites too. After I click it here, I'll adblock it with Firefox so it won't bug me anymore.

And La Pucelle is a very good game. If you can get it for free, that'd be awesome.

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I imagine they contacted a crap loads of other sites, it's not like this site is that immensely popular. But yeah, free games would be great. I'd never shell out my own money for an English version anyhow.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right we wouldn't expect you to seeming your without a job. Besides who can say no to some free stuff right? And because of such a philosophy "I clicked it" :mrgreen:
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clicked it is.

Don't worry about stooping low. You do what you must.

And La Pucelle is a pretty damn good game, too.

All the way to the edge of this world
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clicked.

Phantom Brave, La Pucelle, Disgaea. I enjoyed it all. I bet Keriaku's happy that one of Nippon Ichi's games is on the main site, now. heh.

I hope you have fun with La Pucelle, SARS. The game's a gem, if you ask me.

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

also clicked; i'm thinking about adding it in the future to my collection, along with disagaea, but that's in the future...waaay in the future. *like next year sometime*

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Consider it clicked. Don't worry about the soldiers though SARSadmin, just happy to lend a hand...ah click that is. I enjoyed playing this game and the other Nippon Ichi titles of this genre such as Disgaea and Phantom Brave. Considering I like Strategy games so much I am looking forward to Nippon Ichi's next TRPG installment called Phantom Kingdom. It will be the same basic game in comparison to the others (gameplay/items etc) but as I like all Tactical RPG's I say bring them on...

Anyway good luck on getting your copy of La Pucelle Tactics as it's a great game, and I am sure that advertisement on the main page has probably had over 50 clicks by now, or shall very soon.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've heard quite a lot about it but haven't really taken much notice. The advert looks quite cool though!

For some reason I keep thinking that it is about pirates and ships (too much reading of "Sharpe" I guess).

Clicked.

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's one great game :D I think you will not be dissapointed with the amazing story and various ending.

CLICKED :D
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, La Pucelle does have pirates...pirate kittens, to be exact. It's a great game, as are the related PS2 titles I've played. They made me want to try out that PSX game, Rhapsody, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heheh, don't worry about a hundred soldiers. I'm actually glad I clicked on it, thinking of getting it for Christmas. I'll assume its PS2?

Sup?
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

clicked.
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've clicked it as well, and I probably will every day, just to show my support for this site, I mean it's not exactly difficult or even time-consuming.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I checked it out as well ,but don't worry about the soldiers. I would do anythingI could to help keep this site up, so it really cost me nothing to check it out.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: