Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 2] Jowston vs. Grasslands [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: [Phase 2] Jowston vs. Grasslands [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War Begins--

1st Turn

Round 1
Attempting to defend her land against the oncoming Grassland army, Alliance Leader Schala-kid starts off by leading her own unit consisting of 13398 archers into battle against the Grasslands. Flame Champion sybillious orders MMan9000's 4827 magicians to attack the Grassland army. The archery unit from Jowston is able to keep the magicians at bay with their relentless rain of arrows, and completely annihilate the unit without suffering any casualties.

Round 2
Attempting to recover from her first round loss, sybillious sends Deloseth's 3286 archers into battle against the Jowston army. Meanwhile, Schala-kid orders adrich to lead his 6068 archers to attack the Grassland army. The units exchange volley after volley, and when the dust settles, the Jowston army emerges victorious, having only lost 1643 soldiers while causing 3043 casualties.

Round 3
Jowston emerged victorious in the first two rounds, so the third round is unnecessary.

Results
Jowston 2
Grasslands 0

Thus, Jowston wins this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 2. The deadline is one week from today.

Last edited by Synchysi on Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: [Phase 2] Jowston vs. Grasslands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2nd Turn

Round 1
Schala-kid starts off by ordering Kuwaizair's 6375 archers to attack the army of the Grasslands, while sybillious sends Rorshacma's 3384 archers into battle. The sky fills with thousands of arrows at each unit sends repeated volleys at the enemy, however the Jowston unit outnumbers the Grassland unit. Kuwaizair's unit ends up losing 1692 soldiers while Rorshacma's unit loses 3188 soldiers.

Round 2
Flame Champion Sybillious, attempting to keep her offensive alive, orders Celes Tilly's 10001 archers into battle. Schala-kid counters with adrich's archers, numbering 6086. Again, the sky darkens as arrows fill the sky, both sides relentlessly sending volleys to the other. As the dust settles, headcounts reveal the results: the Grassland's unit lost 3043 soldiers while Jowston's unit lost 5000.

Round 3
For the final round, Schala-kid orders Stormbringer to lead his 3997 archers to attack the Grasslanders. Sybillious counters by leader her own cavalry unit number 13012 soldiers into battle. The cavalry charge under the rain of arrows, the occasional soldier falling, before the main force reaches the archers and completely annihilates Jowston's unit, losing just 1998 soldiers in the process.

Results
Grasslands 2
Jowston 1

Thus, the Grasslands win this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 3. The deadline is one week from today.

Last edited by Synchysi on Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: [Phase 2] Jowston vs. Grasslands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3rd Turn

Round 1
To start off this winner-take-all turn, sybillious sends Cyrano's 3853 archers to attack the Jowston army. Schala-kid decides to counter with Arevus' 3764 infantrymen. The Jowston infantry are able to shield themselves from the rain of arrows from the Grassland archers and break through their defenses, defeating 3764 soldiers without a single casualty.

Round 2
Looking to end the battle quickly, Schala-kid decides to lead her own archery unit numbering 13398 soldiers into battle against the Grasslands. Meanwhile, sybillious commands Calupict's 3061 magicians to attack the Jowston army. The archers from Jowston are able to stay out of the range of the Grasslands magicians and send countless volleys, completely annihilating the Grassland unit.

Round 3
Jowston emerged victorious in the first two rounds, so the third round is unnecessary.

Results
Jowston 2
Grasslands 0

Thus, Jowston wins this turn.

Winning two out of three turns, Jowston is victorious in this battle and have successfully defended their territory.

Last edited by Synchysi on Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hee hee. Synchysi, I'm an archer, but the results show you did give me my regiment advantage, so the result doesn't change - just the story! haha!
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dammit, I really messed that round up. I got it right in the end, but I really messed up with the type advantages.

I think I need to start writing these when I'm not half-dead from fatigue.

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ouch; our luck has failed us again...curses.

we'll getcha next time, we will *shakes fist defiantly*

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: