Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What animals would you like to recruit in a Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about instead of having to search for those stupid mermaids with those very uncreative names in Suikoden IV. You had to find 5 different dolphins. I think that would be pretty cool. cause dolphins RAWK

Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about monkeys? That`s what Suikoden needs: more Monkeys! For example: you get Splendid Monkey as one of the stars and then you can collect four optional monkeys with him named Marvellous, Miraculous, Mystical and Mighty Monkey. After that you can do a side quest with the bloody lot of `em and discover the dark secret of where Splendid Monkey and his followers come from. By doing so you would unlock Splendid Monkey`s True Monkey Rune and be able to summon evil vampire monkeys and take over the world! Hell yeah! That would rock!! :mrgreen:
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Monkeys aren't a bad idea, actually. Although i dislike them, they wouldn't be bad for the Suikdoen animals, i guess.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to be able to recruit a monkey.
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

If I ever get tired of Gaien and want to switch to another country I`ll get back to you on that.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to recruit cut rabbits, mainly becuase thier axes are used like boomerangs.

Bonbons would be cool to rectuit also and maybe the last one would be a giant one as seen in suikoden 5, or maybe not or they can all be giant bonbons, but they might be too big to fit the screen though.

Also some sort of plant creature, there arent too many playable plant creatures in video games.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Chicken from Family Guy. LOL

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about those pigs from Suikoden II? I mean those in front of the "White Deer" or whatever it is called in English. Okay, they were rather boring, although they reproduce thelves unless other NPCs. Huh, NPCs? Yes, I am still waiting on the Piggie-glitch that shows me how to use them. Bah, squirrels... I wan't pigs... :mrgreen:

The Fool
Wolfheart

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We've seen Furballs ever since Suikoden 1 came out, they're everywhere, they're some kind of stars. Why not upgrade 5 of 'em to Stars of Destiny? They already have so many designs, it' wouldn't be difficult to make a good team of these. Think of the ones in 4, the Angel Hairball, or the Golden one, the Damp one... Wasn't there some Demon Hairball, too? And their Chief would be a standard brown Furfur, the most powerful of all.
Furball power! Yay!

In Potch We Trust
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A bear. I just want a bear. Screw Shiro, though he's probably the best animal up to this point. I really just want a bear, because you know it would be awesome. They are godless killing machines after all..
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Splendid Monkey wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

If I ever get tired of Gaien and want to switch to another country I`ll get back to you on that.

Excellent. :D

Lately, outside of Suikoden IV I've been missing Nay-Kobolds. They have a certain charm to them, hopefully there are more like Chiepoo who venture away from Nay and out into the world. I'd especially like to find one very far away from the Island Nations Federation, would add to the "rare" occasion.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragons are nice.
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragons would be cool and I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Dragon Knights from Suikoden 1. Maybe it would be nice if the played a more central role in the story of some Suikoden episode to come? After all: Eveyone loves a dragon! :)
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Splendid Monkey wrote:
After all: Eveyone loves a dragon! :)

This is very true. If I had to choose, it be Dragons all the way!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: