Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What animals would you like to recruit in a Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know what I want as a playable anime-- a Llama-- or Elpaca, either one works. Their spit is toxic you know-- they could have the special 'spit' rune. You know you love it. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
Starslasher, I was going to say that :D
5 Vikis... do Viki produce asexually... like amoeba...
or is there a factory pumping out Viki clones somewhere?

Where did that come from?!

Well, where did you think the small Viki from Suikoden III came to exist? And still have a separate star? I'd take a guess that Viki is from another time. The future is probably more plausible. So why not 5 Vikis from different times? including the small Viki? The other 3 Vikis can have random stars for all i care.

Since you brought the question up, How would 5 Jeanes be produced? Hm? For all i know, Jeane could produce asexually, since she's a non-human. :shock:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Since you brought the question up, How would 5 Jeanes be produced? Hm? For all i know, Jeane could produce asexually, since she's a non-human. :shock:

Why not Five Jeanes? We already heard the rumor about Jeane's all family being identical to each other, so maybe we'll see Five Jeanes in the last Suikoden.

I can imagine five Jeans that only have one thing in common... being sexy :mrgreen: ...

So the Five Jeanes are...

1- Giggly Jeane
2- Shy Jeane
3- Angry Jeane (that's a first)
4- Tomboyish Jeane
5- Sleepy Jeane

There combo attack: Jeane Family Attack (or something like that).

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, so from now on if Konami is lazy and doesn't want to come up with more stars of destiny, they can just add in the Vikis and Jeanes XD

5 Jeanes and 5 Vikis, that takes care of 10 stars already, not bad huh?

And I have a feeling the male fans probably won't complain too much about the Jeanes... -_-

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
And I have a feeling the male fans probably won't complain too much about the Jeanes... -_-

I don't care about Jeane though you won't see me complain if there was five Vikis :mrgreen: .

Anyway, another thing that struck my mind a few minuets ago is that in all of the Suikoden games, all of these five characters are related to the five elements in a way.

The ones who can only equip the Fire rune are in red, the ones who can only equip the Water rune are in blue (or light blue), the ones who can only equip the Lightning rune are in purple, the ones who can only equip the Wind rune are in green, and the ones who can only equip the Earth rune are in yellow.

So... maybe at the last Suikoden (again...) we will have the five elemental true runes (or normal runes) as the five stars to collect and they would be the most weird stars ever.

Elemental Runes Attack: Absolute Void

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord wrote:

So the Five Jeanes are...

1- Giggly Jeane
2- Shy Jeane
3- Angry Jeane (that's a first)
4- Tomboyish Jeane
5- Sleepy Jeane

There combo attack: Jeane Family Attack (or something like that).

And we could have a Brock-style character who is the only one who knows how to differentiate between the many Jeane's, ha. This should probably be in the game when they finally decided to explain her story.
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wabt to recruit one Mungoose dog named Gir.
And a bunch of Badgers and a snake.
Oh and a The Cheat, having a The Cheat would rock.
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ahhh...the cheat...so wonderful.
I would personally like to have a G.i.d...or for the uninitiated a giraffe in disguise. Just because its random.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think they should have special monsters that are different then the other monsters in the group like it would be wearing something different then the other monsters and they would be monsters that havent been seen in suikoden 1,2,3,4 and there would be hundreds of them and you could only pick a couple of them but the only way to recruit one would be to use a crystal or something

Last edited by hotspot on Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It'd be interesting to have a small alien come in as an extra character, yet its intention would be to take over the world, decides to help main character in plot... Yeah, that's the best I can come up with at the moment. I'm watching Invader ZIM at the moment as well. :mrgreen:
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes and I think it would be good to see a strange creature unkown of origin and is the only one left of its kind. At first it never talks, but after being in your castle and amoung your people for awhile it learns your language quickly and can then communicate with you. And in a later Suikoden you may find more of its kind. Plots such as this always intrique me.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I opens up more plots for the suikoden story as well! :mrgreen:
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to recruit a White Tiger!! XD

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

winged snakes! that have horns and a featherd crest in the back of the head, and a featherd tail poof.
they could claim to be dragons, and be mocked horribly.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would want to recruit a Cow named Moo, it would make you a jug milk and it would have the True Cow rune
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: