Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters missing from character list
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see anything wrong with nekobolds... Sure the name is predictable and having cat people is lame... But cat people are not ugly... <_<

Well, i see nothing wrong with Sharon. And whether she deserves to be on the list or not is not the point... She IS a suikoden character, and thus she's supposed to be on the list... Just cause you hate her doesn't mean she shouldn't be on the list...
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um... I wasn't being serious. It's not even my list to say.
But nekobolds are ugly. There have been a lot of games/animes with cat-like people but they're not ugly at all... they're quite fascinating. The nekobolds on the other hand appear to be weird... especially they're old fashion sense does not go unnoticed.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaara wrote:
Um... I wasn't being serious. It's not even my list to say.
But nekobolds are ugly. There have been a lot of games/animes with cat-like people but they're not ugly at all... they're quite fascinating. The nekobolds on the other hand appear to be weird... especially they're old fashion sense does not go unnoticed.
eh? what's that supposed to mean?

Well, is there information about Klift, that Paladin guy? he sounds cool.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: