Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

continuity is one of suikodens selling points.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you continue to play future suikoden games if it lost it's continuity?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
maybe
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*A word for Suikoden IV here...*
i think that the purpose of Suikoden IV released all over the world was because Konami just wanted to show another cursed True Rune... (well... probably though :roll: )

and well, i might be playing them again, but if all of them are over... i might not :|
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would suck if it lost all of it's continuity... but it wouldn't be a complete tragedy. They have a huge foundation to work on even if the same places and characters aren't going to return. I have a lot of faith in Konami and the Suikoden development team.

now... if it was going to not be made by Konami and a totally different development team was making it... that's when I would call the quality of the game-to-be in question.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flamo Bringer wrote:
*A word for Suikoden IV here...*
i think that the purpose of Suikoden IV released all over the world was because Konami just wanted to show another cursed True Rune... (well... probably though :roll: )

I certainly got alot more out of it than that. Particuarly in the characters of Viki and Jeane.

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah... but there wasn't all that much new stuff with them. every series tends to have a bland game in it but just because the game itself was kind of dull it doesn't mean that it didn't add an even thicker layer of backstory for them to build on in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: