Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

lil info plz

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

buy it ?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: lil info plz Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PIEKEBOE NANA IS BACK!

gunslingergirl, good or not ?
i like action animes but they need some humor in em :)

could i get a lil preview on this :D

this might be a spoiler topic so ppl who don wanne kno PLZ DON'T READ FURTHER FROM HERE ON!!

thank you all you nice ppl :)
your lil nana pal :)

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow what a reply ... :s
same question ppl

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw one episode, and I thought it was pretty interesting. It's a twisted anime. I say get it if you're into little girls shooting everything Grand Theft Auto style.

If you're a casual anime fan like myself, look for someone who has it and just borrow it.

Edit: oops sorry. The review:

Quote:
"Henrietta" was an innocent little girl when her entire family was massacred and she was left for dead. She was rescued by a privately-owned social welfare organization and given cybernetic components over her battered body. Brainwashed by the organization, she and four other girls now work as cold-blooded assassins, doing the dirty work for the Italian government.

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have seen 3 or 4 ep. (or was it 5 or 6, cant remember...) It might be a little too early to pass judgement on this game...

From what I have seen, I don't like it. They are trying to get you to sympathize with the girls, I think, by trying to make their story as twisted and bizzare as possible. The anime sells the charaters, but the characters never grow on me. Their sob stories feels kinda hard sell to me. The story can also flow really slow at some points, slow to the point that it is painful to sit still and watch. I heard that some people find the idea of young pretty girls hugging big guns "sexy", so if you are into that sort of things, you would probably like this anime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: