Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your Religion?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Creepr

Bow Jester Squadron

8634 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm Christtian. I've been going to a Nazarene church ever since i was 7 years old, and I have no regrets or complaints for what has happened in my life.
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don`t really have a particular religion that I follow. I did some looking up on buddhism and out of all main religions this is the one that corresponds most with my way of looking at things. If I would ever turn to religion it would be buddhism.
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a Christian...
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im christian, though i take ideas and beliefs that i like from other religions its weird im a christian but i and more influenced by buddhism and toaism. i like the way they view the world. i am always captivated by some new lore of theres i just discovered. i have many books on buddha and gandhi. along with other great leaders of there region. so in away im a religious loner that calls himself a christian. :?

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I practice some Buddhism, so I guess I am kind of a Buddhist. But at the same time, I don't really have a religion.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: What is your Religion? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my religion is islam and i Sunni follower. i was muslim since i was born.. and proud of it

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

born roman catholic. im probably worshipping money at the moment..j/k :D
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My religion is the Roman Catholic. I really believe in God. Even though I can't see him, I can feel his presence everywhere. He is really good. Why? 'cause every time I need help, every time I feel the pain, every time I feel that I was alone, I can feel his presence. Even if everyone will leave me, I know that he will never abandon me. With him, I am relived. With him, I am safe. With him, I am in peace. " Sa Diyos lamang mapapanatag ang aking kaluluwa, sa kanya nagmumula, ang aking pag asa at kaligtasan. "
kenren

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what do you call it when you believe in your own personal god and regard the religions (no disrespect) as ideas that have built up and lasted 1000's of years? Absolutely no disrespect to any of your beliefs. Also, raised Buddhist.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="kenren":1n0kwjd8]what do you call it when you believe in your own personal god and regard the religions (no disrespect) as ideas that have built up and lasted 1000's of years? Absolutely no disrespect to any of your beliefs. Also, raised Buddhist.

Theist.
kenren

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, thank you, Tonberry.
kasumi sato

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: What is your Religion? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really have a religion, all it is to me is a way to explain things that people don't understand
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No one is perfect. The truth is always there, but others still ignore it.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someday, I know, every one of you will realize. I know, that, that day will come.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing, I have no personal God, 'cause He's everyone's God. Ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will see, knock and the door will be opened to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: