Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wilder, in Suikoden VI
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Wilder, in Suikoden VI Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

not the duck, the first human to slay a vampire. I want to meet him.
You think he'll be a star?
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see it happening. I say this because I don't think that he'll be near the Southern Continent and that is where I believe the next few games in the series will be centered. That or it will suddenly jump over onto the Western Continent.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they dont put it in the southern continent I wanna see wilder...perhaps even the vampire he slayed

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt Konami even remember the other Wilder at this stage. Although I always got the impression that he was no-one special anyway, just a minor noble who lucked into bumping off a random vampire.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
I doubt Konami even remember the other Wilder at this stage. Although I always got the impression that he was no-one special anyway, just a minor noble who lucked into bumping off a random vampire.

yes but I still want to see him ;-;

I really always wanted to see more of the whole vampire theme in suikoden... they really havent been doing that lately­­­­

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's possible that he'll show up somewhere down the line, though not necessarily in SVI. How many people expected Reinbach III to appear in SIV? And I don't know whether Konami would bother mentioning the first vampire slain by a human if it wouldn't turn out to be significant at some point in the story. Buuut, yeah... I wouldn't hold my breath. They could just as easily never mention him again.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why would he? He is most probably dead. No mention is ever given of a True Rune or anything else of importance relating to him apart from the fact he has killed a vampire and was the first to do so.

Unless Konami decide to make a Suikoden that far back in the past, I doubt it.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Why would he? He is most probably dead. No mention is ever given of a True Rune or anything else of importance relating to him apart from the fact he has killed a vampire and was the first to do so.

Unless Konami decide to make a Suikoden that far back in the past, I doubt it.

Konami spontaneously decided to put suikoden 4 150 years in the past...so really man, what's to stop them from doing something similar in the nameless lands... just like they did in the Island nations?

I think it's absolutely possible, but likely I dont know, it could happen, as suikoden games dont seem to have a pattern in overall setting ever since 4.

I do hope to see that backstory...maybe it'd have to do with the night rune/SDS and maybe we'll see some other vampires + ones we've seen before.... I might be alone on this but I think it'd be pretty freaking sweet.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, they'd have to go backwards in time again to cover the story, which has already annoyed some fans, 130 years (and this is only from Suikoden IV) to be exact, it is possible I just think that it is unlikely.
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe he could came back as a vampire. It would not be the first time something like this happens: "I´ve become what I hate the most".

It could be good to give his clan one more job to do.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rezard wrote:
Maybe he could came back as a vampire. It would not be the first time something like this happens: "I´ve become what I hate the most".

I very much like this idea.

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rezard wrote:

How would this happen? We don't know if he even made contact with Neclord or Sierra. From my point of view this is impossible.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Corruption wrote:
Rezard wrote:

How would this happen? We don't know if he even made contact with Neclord or Sierra. From my point of view this is impossible.

>_> Well as made apparent by this topic, Sierra and Neclord arent the only vampires.

Nice use of logic there mate (b'-')b

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although it is possible that Wilder can be a vampire who has somehow lived to this day, Rune of Corruption has a point, the idea is such a stretch of imagination it's not even worth discussing.
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andarc wrote:
Rune of Corruption wrote:
Rezard wrote:

>_> Well as made apparent by this topic, Sierra and Neclord arent the only vampires.

Nice use of logic there mate (b'-')b

Until now I did not know of a alternate way of creating vampires. I always assumed that the Blue Moon Rune was needed. However, I still see this as illogical. I doubt Wilder would let himself get bitten by a vampire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: