Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Could Leknaat be Hikusaak?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Could Leknaat be Hikusaak? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leknaat has referred to herself more than once as the Executor of Balance. This falls in line with what the Circle Rune represents but not so much what the Gate Rune infers. Perhaps Leknaat has become a vessel for Hikusaak? This opens up a host of new possibilities about what Leknaat's intentions are, why Hikusaak disappeared centuries earlier, and the exact purpose of the clones.

EDIT: Okay, I clearly need to elaborate a bit more. No, I am not saying that Leknaat and Hikusaak are 100% the same person. What I am implying is that, perhaps at some point after his disappearance around Solid 230, Hikusaak was in need of a new vessel, that being Leknaat.

Last edited by Xelinis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What? Why does that even make sense to you? Why would Hikusaak set the SODs against his own clone (think Suikoden III). Not to mention, no one is supposed to possess more than one true rune at once (physically, anyway), so it would be impossible for Leknaat to be Hikusaak, due to the whole Circle and Gate runes thing. Not to mention, Hikusaak's kingdom, if not Hikusaak himself, destroyed the clan of the gate when Leknaat and Windy were both young. Nothing at all points to this being a logical conjecture.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So... you're saying Hikusaak attacked her own village to take the Gate Rune, then split the Gate Rune with Windy to escape the attack she instigated, leaving her blind in the process? Yeah sure, that makes sense.

Not to mention that somehow this obvious female spawns male clones. It's not much of a clone if it's not even the same gender as the original. And quite frankly Leknaat looks nothing what-so-ever like Luc or Sasarai.

And that's not even touching on the fact that the Circle Rune represents Order and Stagnation. That's not the same as balance.
Or the fact that the Gate Rune clan was attacked In Solis 78. but Hikusaak didn't supposedly disappear until In Solis 230. That's 150 years after the first appearance of Leknaat in history.

Did you think this through even once?
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Could Leknaat be Hikusaak? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps I should have elaborated a bit more before making this post.

No, I am not saying that Leknaat and Hikusaak are the same person, and I fully understand the whole Gate Rune and Circle Rune bit. What I'm theorizing is that, at some point after his disappearance around Solid 230, Hikusaak's soul needed to find a new vessel, that being Leknaat.

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that's an improvement. Instead of being completely stupid now it's just completely baseless.

Is there anything anywhere that even slightly suggests that Leknaat isn't Leknaat? I mean, if there was a scene where she said "I miss my Circle Rune" you might have a point but as it right now you just took two random people and decided that one of them possessed the other with nothing to back it up.

I might as well say that Viktor moved his soul to Edge.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm wanna have DNA testing???
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: