Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Favorite Suikoden Strategist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your favorite Strategist in Suikoden?
Albert Silverberg
10%
 10%  [ 27 ]
Apple
4%
 4%  [ 12 ]
Caesar Silverberg
5%
 5%  [ 15 ]
Dios
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Klaus Windamier
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Leon Silverberg
13%
 13%  [ 35 ]
Mathiu Silverberg
11%
 11%  [ 30 ]
Nash Latkje
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
Salome Harras
7%
 7%  [ 21 ]
Sebastian
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Jess
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
Shu
38%
 38%  [ 104 ]
Total Votes : 268

Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elenor for the win. I mean, man, she is just ruthless. She makes the hero use a rune that could very well kill him because it is the smartest thing to do. She wasn't interested in him being the leader. She wasn't interested in whether or not he even wanted the Rune. She was taken on as strategist in order to reclaim the Island Nations, and that was exactly what she did -- by any means necessary.

Plus her voice rocked.

So...Add Elenor.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gotta love Caesar. I identify more with him than any other character thus far... He just is... fun, I guess, my friend loves his facial expressions too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Spirit of Yun

Lady of the Woods

2388 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Apple...

I always thought she was a sweetheart... and I love her! She's a game favorite... she starts out so young in suikoden I... and by the time suikoden III approaches... she is so wise... i love to watch characters develop! Tee hee!
Caleb Cunningham

The Cunningham Cavalry

-2334 Potch
600 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shu
1. What makes this strategist your favorite?
He was the first suikoden strategist I played with and he always knew what the enemies were thinking eg when taking matilda, he knew the Highlands would have reinforcements so he got Barbara, Leona, Alex and Hilda to come as reinforcements.

2. What scene do you like involving this strategist?
The scene i liked was when you choose to run away in Tinto and Shu and Flik find you. Shu then slaps you. He's got balls. How many people would slap their leader and not get their heads chopped off for it.

3. What strategic action performed by this character do you find memorable
The action i liked was when shu put his own life on the line to trap Leon Silverberg in the burning forest.
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Albert.

The scope of his long-term planning was simply mind-boggling. He seemed to be several steps ahead of virtually everyone else in the game. He was on his own side through it all and came out like roses at the end, despite the downfall of his companions. This guy could run the whole world if he wanted to.

The big reveal at the end, hands down. For me, this was Suikoden III's real "wow" moment considering that I had the other big twist spoiled for me well in advance.

3. What strategic action performed by this character do you find memorable?
The whole damn war was a strategic action if you think about it. I'd love to see a future Suikoden installment with this guy as the lead strategist.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Caesar Silverberg, because he's cool, calm (but also raged when he is dealing with his brother) and eventhough he's still a student, he's pretty smart too :)
Hyuga

Wanderer

2519 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I gotta go with Shu as my favorite strategist. The guy did what strategists aren't supposed to do: risk his life.

The scene where he slapped Riou was really what made him my favorite aside from his if-you-don't-follow-me-you-will-lose attitude and the forest fire tactic he made to trick Leon.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Why arent more people saying Mathiu. He's the most honorable of all the strategists, and probably smarter than Leon.

Asgardians

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shu -
Hes willing to take risks and do what ever it takes to get the job done.
Hmm the pilka scene where he tell's viktor to take pikla with him to the meeting point.
He put his life on the line in the battle with leon silverberg.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll go with Shu as my favorite strategist.

I like his personality and his style as a strategist. His commanding attitude and strong will captivated me.

The scene where he slapped Riou. Who else would have the balls to slap his own master? I must admit he has guts.

I find the forest fire tactic to be really memorable. Shu was brave enough to be inside a burning forest alone trying to defeat Leon.

I also find it memorable that he got mad at Viktor for saving him.
nach0king

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mathiu. He reminded me of Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Who wasn't a strategist. But still.

1. The emphasis on education (at his school) and on reason ("see the power of the science!") Embodied Enlightenment ideals but had an emotional, authentic side, too.

2. His death. Admittedly he played a rather "passive" role in this, but Liukan's words as he psased away haven't left me yet.

3. The decisions he took immediatley following the death of Odessa: almost all of his strategy was good throughout his life but being able to do so under immense personal pressure was most impressive of all.

954 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd Choose Shu , He is the Breavest Stragiest in all suikoden Series :*laugh*: even tough he is a bit annoying at first :*laugh*:
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I picked Albert. It probably would've been Lucretia if he didn't exist.

I personally like his style. He's selfish, conniving and is always a few steps ahead of others. He's attractive - but that's a shallow reason, but it does help - and his constant calm yet cool attitude helps contribute to the "coolness" factor. Overall, he's a bastard and I like that about him.

When he causes Sarah and Luc to start the war, he's so specific. I liked that about him, even being able to boss around the both of them considering that they're both much more powerful than him in terms of fighting abilities.

The way he thought ahead of everyone else, and how he probably also knew that Luc's plan wouldn't work.. and yet he even used him so he could gain more power in Harmonia and work up the ladder.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't remember who I picked, but currently I prefer Lucretia and Albert. Lucretia because she makes sure to note every angle and use any possible weakness or terrain to her advantage, and Albert because he's exceptionally gifted at manipulating things to his advantage.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucretia was allright. Still, she slightly dissappointed me in the end. Remember Marscal or Gizel comparing Lucretia to a spider and going on about how it was only a matter of time before she would turn on you? I was all like: "COOL! A genius strategist on whom you can`t blindly rely and who will actually be working against you from within and stuff!" :D When it turned out Luci in fact didn`t quite live up to these expectations that was a bit of a letdown imo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: