Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

World of Warcraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zangetsu

Getsuga

209279 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope. Played briefly on Sentinels, been on Thorium Brotherhood since then. I have 3 Characters there, Allissia, Artios, and Tifo
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a warlock on Sentinels that I've since transferred to Feathermoon with the rest of my characters. I have a priest on Terrokar, but I don't really intend to play her much.

I feel like such a dork. >_> I'm working on my third 70 right now (#1, #2, soon to be #3) while routinely raiding 25-mans with my rogue. I should find a hobby.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is a hobby isn't it?
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stopped playing this ages ago. I got to level 70 on my rogue, got the two swords I wanted and promptly became bored as hell. Which reminds me, I should probably cancel my account before it renews.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:

I suppose addictions could be classified as hobbies on some level.

Getsuga

209279 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Synchysi wrote:
Ninjar wrote:

I suppose addictions could be classified as hobbies on some level.

LOL to true. I was so addicted to WoW at one point I'd wake up at 1:00 in the morning so I could mine, just because there wouldnt be alot of compitition lol, and this was on work nights.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He~y, I thought I should drop in to say that I am playing WoW again--I play mainly on Drak'Thul as Calune, an Undead Mage (I'm only level 20) but if there's anyone else about on that server, I'd love to play together sometime...
As of now I have no Guild--my guild either dissolved or dumped me during my time away, I don't know which and most of my friends quit playing, so...it's lonely. :/

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ret Paladin buffs, woooo.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, are any of you planning on getting the next expac?

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes! I'll be getting it, and probably the time it comes out I'll have three or four toons up to 70. Just tired of running same old dailies and same old raids over and over.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey guys, the next expasion pack, wrath of the lich king, comes out the 13th of november.

Questions:

Are any of ya getting it?

And

I am sick and tired of my server, so do any of ya raid at around midnight est? If so <= Bringing a DK, druid, and hunter.

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone play the WoW the one where you kill your opponent staff..................like you get to choose between sentinels and scrouge? its very famous in the philippines and i realy dont know why people like it.
mega0soft

Fight For Love

38146 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shikator wrote:
Does anyone play the WoW the one where you kill your opponent staff..................like you get to choose between sentinels and scrouge? its very famous in the philippines and i realy dont know why people like it.

oh you mean DOTA, yeah its very popular here b/c its fun to play. Hmmm... WoW reminds me of Runescape lol... x.x
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Adam wrote:
Hey guys, the next expasion pack, wrath of the lich king, comes out the 13th of november.

Questions:

Are any of ya getting it?

And

I am sick and tired of my server, so do any of ya raid at around midnight est? If so <= Bringing a DK, druid, and hunter.

I'm in the Beta right now, and I have to say: it is AMAZING. I am all over this. It's such a huge step over TBC in every way, but especially zone ambiance and storytelling.

Anyway, I play on Kilrogg as Andersong, one of the few remaining characters from the day the game went on sale.

EDIT: Also, I hear that in Grizzly Hills there's a questgiver named Stefan Colbear, and the first quest he gives you is called "THREAT DOWN!"
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
EDIT: Also, I hear that in Grizzly Hills there's a questgiver named Stefan Colbear, and the first quest he gives you is called "THREAT DOWN!"

Seriously? The game may be worth getting for that alone.

Anyway, I have a 68 Rogue on Sentinels, but the account has only a week or so left until it shuts down. Switching over to WAR.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: