Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Favorite Of Blanka's Character Portraits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked her Lepant picture the best...he just looked so much tougher than I expected...he had that gleam in his eye.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've just noticed there is an error in Kiberley's caption, it says "A Hiint of Danger".

If this problem's already been adressed, my most sincere apologies for this spam. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

who are these people?

darn I wish i could do anime and fan arts!
*pout* where are the images?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blanka's art is on the Suikox main page, it rotates some 30 images, everytime you refresh the page.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yowza! thats too much for my comp.
takes a few minnutes to load the page.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lahti of the Flame

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like the one of Riou and Yam Koo at the docks, with Riou fishing. It just really stands out to me. ^_^

The Camille one is also pleasant. :o
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one of Leon Silverberg is my personal favourite.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, there's something about him walking away from his nephew's grave that makes it seem powerful, for some reason.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the Gremio fanart Blanka did - and I'm not only saying this because I'm a Gremio fangirl. ^^; It came out extremely well! A lot of the artwork done by Blanka is extraordinary - which is why I'm using them for reference at this point. :)

Too much free time... learning to draw better ^^;

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say the Valeria one caught my eye the most, closely followed by the Gremio picture.

They are all superb though!!!!

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought the Clive drawing was real cool!
It's probably my favorite so far. :)
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Clive character art in S2 is really great, so not even Blanka's unique style could live up to my expecations for that one. ^_^

Though Camile's... assets... were alot bigger then I expected, I suppose she may have gotten her influence from some... hentai or something. ^^

Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:
Yeah, there's something about him walking away from his nephew's grave that makes it seem powerful, for some reason.

exactly, it`s something weird, it looks like dangerous and like he would do anything to avenge him.
The fact that Leon`s fist is shown gives a lot more life to the drawing.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blanka,....one of the immortal 76 flavors of the basken robins of the net.

the softness is admiriable.
but for somone like me who cannot do fan art or anime. its just more pain.

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really liked the pic of Kasim and the sword in front, but blurred. Very nice looking.

Viktor's pic with the Star Dragon Sword in the back was very well done. The SDS looks like a relative of Neclord or something!

The one of Sonya was strange. I guess she is somewhat a tormented soul, but why in the world does she look so old?

The picture of Kirke makes you ralize why he wants to be a farmer. Look at those lands :lol:

Why does Ronnie look a bit like Brittany Spears?

But they are all very good and i'm jealous of her for being able to draw better than me :x !

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: