Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Favorite Of Blanka's Character Portraits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The picture of Futch is one of my favorite pictures, it has an innocent quality to it.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The futch one was super cute! I loved that one.

But as for my favorite, that's hard. I like a lot of them for different reasons. Artisticly, I like the picture of Eileen. It has such a striking background that brings out Eileen's striking appearance, and it's just a well-balanced picture. I think Milia's picture is also very well-done.

But expression-wise, there are other pictures I like more. Cleo's especially. I can't remember it that well, because I think I only saw it come up on the main page once, but if I recall, her expression was a friendly smile, and while the lines were well-defined and crisp, the coloring was soft, and it created a nice effect that I thought was just perfect for the picture.
The Melodye picture was also really nice, expression-wise I thought, though I can't remember it well right now. Mina's picture was really soft and whispy, and I thought that was fitting and quite astheticly pleasing too.

But to narrow all that down, my two favorites would be the ones of Eileen and Cleo.

Other ones I liked for less defined reason:
The Riou and Yamkoo picture, and the Marco picture with his cup-game. Those were just kinda cute.

I have lots of oppinions. I like art. ^_^
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hadn't seen Futch's picture until recently. That IS a good picture.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mhmm, the Futch picture is good, but I still like the one of Griffith better. Of course they are all some of the best art I've ever seen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Griffith one IS better, you're right. A person like Giffith, for you see for about 15 minutes of the game is very underrated. He was clearly a brave man, who was out numbered, but still tried to fight AND protect all his men. After all, that's what he cared about most. He wouldn't pull a Gilbert unless his men were safe also. That's a smart and caring guy.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally also find the Crowley pick to be amongst my favorites but my opinion on the total of them is not enough to choose any. However i will agree completely that he is a really good artist and should keep up the work. Maybe he can make me a sig..... lol. Oh well i can try cant I? Of course I can people. I mean it's a free forum for people to talk and speak right...... right?

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved Cleo's picture. Maybe it was the expression but I loved her character in game too. To see an image of that definitely made my day.

Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aisuru wrote:
I loved Cleo's picture. Maybe it was the expression but I loved her character in game too. To see an image of that definitely made my day.

I add my voice with aisuru and say that Cleo's portrait is so beautiful, it really get some kind of a mystery since I just keep gazing at it without stopping, anyway she really has a unique expression on her face, its really charming. I also like little Sierra's portrait she looks very cute and adorable. :)

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the pics of Lepant, Flik, Humphrey, Futch, and Joshua.
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord wrote:
aisuru wrote:

I add my voice with aisuru and say that Cleo's portrait is so beautiful, it really get some kind of a mystery since I just keep gazing at it without stopping, anyway she really has a unique expression on her face, its really charming. I also like little Sierra's portrait she looks very cute and adorable. :)

Haha I was just looking at the Sierra portrait when I was reading this. To add on to the list is the adorable little Futch and his Black. He had his dragon for years so it'd be almost like Hugo and Fubar. And an innocent Futch is always lovely :D There's something about the fact that there's many characters to look at and really adds onto your appreciation for them. And I never knew Kimberley could look so scary (but admirably cool) :x And of course the Gremio picture *wipes a tear*

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The picture of Sierra is very good. Her expression is so calm yet it gave us chaotic feeling when we see it.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never see a big variety. It's always the same five or so for me :?
I do like Futch's, though. He could almost convince someone that he wasn't such a little punk when he was young.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like Meg's. She seems so calm and peaceful :D
Pesmerga's pic is also really good, I like the expression he has and the way Blanka decided to draw him without his armor I think is really neat.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the ones of Kimberly & Eileen.
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought all the drawings were good. All the poeple in the drawings showed an emotion or a thought on their face, which for some of them you never pictured them to look/feel that way, but which fit them perfectly.

But, to pick out some of my favs, I would go with Sid(just the devious look on his face), Lotte & Melodye(cute drawings), Cleo with armor(Cleo has cool), and the without armor ones(Kwanda, Pesmerga) because you don't get to see them like that in the games.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: